What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Official Jason Gameplay Trailer

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
@SiCc Om3ga (I think he is a tester)explained the variations days ago in Jason's forum

Unstoppable:
- Whatever meter Jason has is converted into HEALTH upon death at the end of 'round' (Hi Phoenix).
- Gains access to temporary HEALING buff.
- Gains access to temporary DAMAGE buff.

Slasher:
- Gains access to classic MACHETE weapon. Yes, it can be thrown. Hits mid, decent speed.
- Gains access to unique Slasher specific Kombos.
- Gains access to temporary ARMOR buff. When ARMOR is up Jason can NOT jump, & when it runs out he's stunned briefly & can be hit.

Relentless:
- Gains access to TELEPORT. It's very punishable if read. EX version is SAFE!
- Gains access to AUTO DEBUFF. Screen turns red, opponents INPUTS get REVERSED, they also can't DASH or RUN.
- Gains access to the same ARMOR buff as (Slasher) along with pro's & con's.

P.S. Yes, the buffs STACK. And MACHETE gives Jason damn good range

@SiCc Om3ga (I think he is a tester)explained the variations days ago in Jason's forum

Unstoppable:
- Whatever meter Jason has is converted into HEALTH upon death at the end of 'round' (Hi Phoenix).
- Gains access to temporary HEALING buff.
- Gains access to temporary DAMAGE buff.

Slasher:
- Gains access to classic MACHETE weapon. Yes, it can be thrown. Hits mid, decent speed.
- Gains access to unique Slasher specific Kombos.
- Gains access to temporary ARMOR buff. When ARMOR is up Jason can NOT jump, & when it runs out he's stunned briefly & can be hit.

Relentless:
- Gains access to TELEPORT. It's very punishable if read. EX version is SAFE!
- Gains access to AUTO DEBUFF. Screen turns red, opponents INPUTS get REVERSED, they also can't DASH or RUN.
- Gains access to the same ARMOR buff as (Slasher) along with pro's & con's.

P.S. Yes, the buffs STACK. And MACHETE gives Jason damn good range
Does he walk off one side of the screen and back on the other side for teleport? Cause that would be a cool nod to the slasher villain always teleporting off screen thing.

This is stupid. Who thought him being in this game was a good idea...!!?? We have got gods, sorcerers, demons, cyborgs and they are suppose to be afraid of a freak that kills teenagers?!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This is stupid. Who thought him being in this game was a good idea...!!?? We have got gods, sorcerers, demons, cyborgs and they are suppose to be afraid of a freak that kills teenagers?!
So....should we also remove Cassie, Jacqui, Johnny, Sonya, Erron and every other human while we're at it? Because they couldn't possibly be a threat, either, right? And Jason is more than just some freak that kills teenagers. He has supernatural powers for sure. The dude has been point black shot in the head and it barely phases him. He will fit in fine, as will Predator, in my opinion.

The guest characters thing is here to stay. There's no use fighting it. And NRS will make a fucking boatload of money off Jason and Predator. I'd wager 10x the amount they make of Tanya.

No one is forcing you to buy Jason.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
So....should we also remove Cassie, Jacqui, Johnny, Sonya, Erron and every other human while we're at it? Because they couldn't possibly be a threat, either, right? And Jason is more than just some freak that kills teenagers. He has supernatural powers for sure. The dude has been point black shot in the head and it barely phases him. He will fit in fine, as will Predator, in my opinion.

The guest characters thing is here to stay. There's no use fighting it. And NRS will make a fucking boatload of money off Jason and Predator. I'd wager 10x the amount they make of Tanya.

Point Black though

NetherRealm Studios released the Jason Gameplay trailer today, which is the first time we've been able to see him action. Check it out below! Tomorrow Jason Voorhees will be available to Kombat Pack owners only & released for sale individually tje following Tuesday May 12th. Also, the Horror Skin pack featuring skins for Ermac, Mileena & Reptile will be available separately.

View attachment 9868

View attachment 9869

Edited/promoted by TS**
*Drops Liu Kang*

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Cassie will have her revenge
I'm absolutely giddy. Lmao, a lot of people speculated he'd be similar to Grundy and looks like they were right to an extent! Amy clue when the Kombat Kast is today?!?!?!
1pm pacific, 3 central, 4 east i believe.

The Predator is fine, I am all for him being in the game! Every human character in MK has some kind of plot induced supernatural powers like Cassie that beat a fallen elder god in the story mode (which is also stupid:)) Jason is just dumb, like "look I can walk and I have a knife and I am strong" ... Like every other MK character can do that.... Just forget it ok)