What's new

OBS EMP REO Hits 'Grand Slam' in Mortal Kombat at NECXIII

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Not only did REO take Mortal Kombat II yesterday followed by winning his pool in Mortal Kombat 9 but now today he has taken the sickness further. Moments ago he faced UMK3 Legend "Shock" in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and won the set 3-1. Sticking to Kabal throughout the entire tournament... is it Kabal, no, I believe it's just the "MACHINE" REO. So, let's recap... yesterday he won Mortal Kombat II... today he won Mortal Kombat 9, Mortal Kombat 9 Tag Teams with Maxter and now he has won Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. No, this sh*t wasn't rigged either. Hold that.
reowin.jpg
I believe we all owe REO a huge congratulations for being such a monster in Mortal Kombat and supporting the offline scene as much as he does. In addition to this... we do realize this is the 3rd major in a row (including MLG Raleigh and Dallas) that REO has won.
reowin1.jpg

• Mortal Kombat II Winner: OBS EMP REO
  • Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Winner: OBS EMP REO
  • Mortal Kombat 9 Winner: OBS EMP REO
  • Mortal Kombat 9 Teams Winner(s): OBS EMP REO / VSM EMP Maxter
Congratulations to OBS EMP REO for his literally "GRAND SLAM" tournament performance in Mortal Kombat at NECXIII!

Attachments

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Wow. A force of nature.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Great accomplishment, although I know one person who isn't particularly impressed.

LOL Phase 3 strikes again!

Anyway good shit REO! REO for best overall MK player in history...? :D

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Reo is the best pound for pound mk player ever. Congrats Reo. Has anyone won that many mk games ever? That's a record right? Has to be.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Quick blurb-congrats to REO on the accomplishment and for beating me in the mk2 grand finals. I took the man lightly and it cost me my first ever title.