What's new

Nw/cage comparisons

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
IKizzLE LOL daaaamn I didnt know it was THAT bad. I hope the Sektor forum doesnt get that way with everyone picking him up lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
great stuff guys, i remember when someone bashed me for me saying nightwolf had above average footsies game :(

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
L0rdoftheFLY, Big D
you guys are awesome. I picked up NW bc of final round. I like his style....I'm trying the F3 shennanigans, but once they block it seems like I'm free for crossups....I try the D1 anti air, but that shit ain't working.....suggestions?

Edit: never mind, read your guide, I'll try NJP and EN Choke on my friend next time, see if that works.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
L0rdoftheFLY, Big D
you guys are awesome. I picked up NW bc of final round. I like his style....I'm trying the F3 shennanigans, but once they block it seems like I'm free for crossups....I try the D1 anti air, but that shit ain't working.....suggestions?

Edit: never mind, read your guide, I'll try NJP and EN Choke on my friend next time, see if that works.
You got it. If they jump everytime just njp. Or for fun eh choke.

You can also dash forward as they jump and you can wiff punish there jip with a f3

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
You got it. If they jump everytime just njp. Or for fun eh choke.

You can also dash forward as they jump and you can wiff punish there jip with a f3
I've done a walk forward when I read that they want to cross me up with a hatchet, but I find it's not bullet proof...spacing issue....I'm watching your matches with Joker cuz my buddy mains rep and he's so goddamn annoying with him....time to fight back as it were :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I've done a walk forward when I read that they want to cross me up with a hatchet, but I find it's not bullet proof...spacing issue....I'm watching your matches with Joker cuz my buddy mains rep and he's so goddamn annoying with him....time to fight back as it were :)
Awesome. Hope it helps.