What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs NRS, Thanks for Fixing Jacqui Briggs!!!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I'm like 99% sure HG had a similar string that only hit when the character was exhaling. Don't want to get any hopes up that'll be fixed

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
Theres also the opponent stand blocking f12 db2 and the db2 will randomly whiff on characters like sub and takeda then you are at disadvantage.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Added b2~db2 randomly not restanding midscreen in shotgun.
This is this the sole reason I dropped Shotgun for Full Auto. Too many times my Shotgun blast whiffed because it "felt like it" for a bunch of different reasons.

But I guess that wasn't enough so Full Auto had to be buggy too. -.-

Kung lao has the 4 in 112124 whiffing randomly too. The last hit of 11212 also whiffs randomly against some characters. Last hit of b12 also whiffs randomly against some characters. Its not like it happens all the time but it happens.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Please add bf2 launching out of run combo range of most of her starters.

I know these are rarely used but it should be consistent. Doing a grounded combo starter in bf2 should launch the same regardless of the grounded starter.

Right now the only ones that work as it should are 121 and 33.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
What about it whiffing only when they're breathing out, or whiffing when they're blocking and ducking, but not when they're just neutral ducking, or the reverse?

It's not just character specific, it's whether or not that are taking in a breath specific.
Have you tried switching stances, then trying the specific attack string or combo? Sometimes a characters stance can affect the outcome in certain combos and strings.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Added b2~db2 randomly not restanding midscreen in shotgun.
Wow..I remember week one, when I was still trying to second her shotgun variation, just giving up because her sweet restand suddenly stopped working. I didn't even really think about it, just said "this is weird" and moved to another character.

Also you should totes sneak Ferra/Torrs b121 string in Jacquis bug fix list, we all just want our strings to hit properly.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Why didn't Jacqui get the fixes she needs/deserves? These were NOT buffs! They were bug fixes. Johnny got his fixed.

Bolton

Noob
They need to fix her but thank god that didn't nerf her
They pretty much broke her with the Jason patch, so nerfing her at this point would be too cruel. I know there's no room for acknowledgements in patch notes, but I wish they made some sort of indication that they're in the process of fixing her. This is pretty unsettling.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Sad fucking face...this should've been a pure fixes patch but instead they've given balance changes, some of which weren't necessary to be honest.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just realized the same issue (bobbing hitboxes) results in f12~db2 (Full Auto) whiffing. I recorded it earlier on my stream.