What's new

NRS PLEASE... NOTLIKETHIS

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Working as intended. Input it slower. God damn dirty Wonder Woman players man. Whole special inputted before the next part of the string is even out just wow.

jk i actually find this incredibly fucking frustrating myself it's so stupid

Last edited:

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I've lost count of the number of errant up shields I've gotten over time.

I'm pretty sure WoWo just up shields anytime the game isn't 100% sure what is going on. It's a little known fact, but if don't turn off all of that input release check stuff, she will randomly up shield while you aren't even touching the controller. I've even seen her up shield on character select when the ping is bad. True story.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I've lost count of the number of errant up shields I've gotten over time.

I'm pretty sure WoWo just up shields anytime the game isn't 100% sure what is going on. It's a little known fact, but if don't turn off all of that input release check stuff, she will randomly up shield while you aren't even touching the controller. I've even seen her up shield on character select when the ping is bad. True story.
Lmao damn

Sazbak

Noob
Whiff punishing with shield toss would actually become viable with this instead of her randomly jumping when you go for it.
Yeah I hate that so much when I keep ducking between Harley shots only to jump up instead of shield tossing.
It's easier when you are under block stun e.g. Aquaman's tentacle. That way the reversal shield toss is cleaner.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
DF2 instead of reversal F2 as Superman is probably the only character I still have this issue with.

Which is weird considering of all the characters I play 3 of them have been mentioned here and I don't have that problem nearly enough for it to be an actual issue. Yet old boy Superman still gets me

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
This is something I definitely hope to see cleaned up for the next game, it's probably one of the most common complaints about Injustice 2 in particular. I'm all about them making special cancelling/etc. require less precision but not when it creates these awkward situations where the execution actually becomes more difficult then it would have been otherwise.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Its stupid, somethings you can dial and let it play out, others you have to be slower and take your time.

is dum