What's new

General/Other NRS, please fix Sinestros trait in the next patch.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Maan, you know you don't like that it disappears PLAYING TO W1N

Anyways, I have heard that the trait disappearing isn't really intentional. It's just a limitation of the system, which is why other traits are screwy after clashes.

im saying if you play it smart you can keep them from clashing and chip them out / just hit them with 1 special. sure full screen combos are nice, but if you dont want them to clash you gotta do what rushdowns do and drop your combos or do nonclashable

Okay, so I'll just never get myself into a corner again or do anything that will cause a clash...

brb, never playing against another Superman or Doomsday

redeyes

Button Masher
Okay, so I'll just never get myself into a corner again or do anything that will cause a clash...

brb, never playing against another Superman or Doomsday

bad match ups happen dude...

youre freaking out about the clash thing when every other person has to do the same thing if they dont want their opponent to clash to get health back.

Maan, you know you don't like that it disappears PLAYING TO W1N

Anyways, I have heard that the trait disappearing isn't really intentional. It's just a limitation of the system, which is why other traits are screwy after clashes.

Even if it's the true, we have to work a lot harder than most to get it out. I think it's ridiculous that its intentional.

bad match ups happen dude...

youre freaking out about the clash thing when every other person has to do the same thing if they dont want their opponent to clash to get health back.

Dude, I'm not freaking out. I just don't like it. And there's nothing that makes me more salty than being in a tough match and finally getting out to only lose it a few seconds later.

But, whatever I guess.

redeyes

Button Masher
Dude, I'm not freaking out. I just don't like it. And there's nothing that makes me more salty than being in a tough match and finally getting out to only lose it a few seconds later.

But, whatever I guess.

if you get it out and lose it a few seconds later you either:

charged it way to close to them
forced them off their clash which is a +/- situation.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Didn't know that, its stupid.

That's so unrealistic.
This is the same principle of Batman losing his trait if he gets hit. You would also have to do this with the whole cast and not just one character. It's also your punishment for getting hit/knocked in to a transition.

I'm also curious to see if AK Pig Of The Hut thinks Sinestro needs and adjustments at all... as well as PLAYING TO W1N

This is the same principle of Batman losing his trait if he gets hit. You would also have to do this with the whole cast and not just one character. It's also your punishment for getting hit/knocked in to a transition.

I'm also curious to see if AK Pig Of The Hut thinks Sinestro needs and adjustments at all... as well as PLAYING TO W1N

Difference between Batmans trait and Sinestros is that Batman can Bats/Bat a hell of a lot easier than Sinestro.

i actually have some suggestions i have been considering for awhile. i will make another post later today in the sinestro forum. nothing drastic though. i firmly feel sinestro is a complete character with some minor flaws. as the game evolves, so will his presense in top 8s

I don't mind it going away with level transitions, supers or clashes. I think it's a fair way to keep my trait in check. Otherwise the cries for nerfs would rain down upon this character.

The only thing i'd prefer is if trait didn't affect MY clash/transition/super. Whilst I true that a traited Sinestro is scary, he's also limited in that he can't clash or use his super or send you through a transition without his hard fought trait being sacrificed. It's like a message to other players "Sinestro has trait? Excellent, here's everything he wont risk doing until it goes away."

NRS probably can't change it, hell, I don't know if they'd want to. It'd be nice if they could. I transition/super/clash? I keep my trait shot. The opponent does any of those things? I lose my trait shots.

If it had to be either one or the other, i'd keep the current situation so we have a more balanced character overall.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

i actually have some suggestions i have been considering for awhile. i will make another post later today in the sinestro forum. nothing drastic though. i firmly feel sinestro is a complete character with some minor flaws. as the game evolves, so will his presense in top 8s

I'd like to hear Matt's suggestions

Mine is give him b12 mid and safe or b13 needs to be safe

That's sort of it and would be huge

I hate the trait disappearing on clash/super/transition but I hate not having a safe footsie tool more which kills him in his hardest MUs

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Difference between Batmans trait and Sinestros is that Batman can Bats/Bat a hell of a lot easier than Sinestro.
Batman also loses his trait a hell of a lot easier. Pushblock and getting hit. Sinestro doesn't lose it when he gets hit or pushblocked. You lose trait through transitions and clashes. Accept it.

Batman also loses his trait a hell of a lot easier. Pushblock and getting hit. Sinestro doesn't lose it when he gets hit or pushblocked. You lose trait through transitions and clashes. Accept it.

Yeah, but Batman gets it back within seconds with the click of a button.

LEGEND

YES!
I don't know whats worse, That some people are just know figuring this out or that this is the most active Sinestro thread in months. . .