What's new

General/Other NRS, please fix Sinestros trait in the next patch.

It's absolute bullshit that you lose your trait after a clash or level transition. You have to work for that trait and there's no good reason we should lose it that way. I can't tell you how many times I've got it out to only have it disappear a second later.

redeyes

Button Masher
god forbid people have a way to get your trait to go away without you just using all 3 charges.

level transitions only happen if your close to the corner.

clashes only happen once or twice in the 2nd round

you sinestro cry babies gotta stop.

least ur shit doesnt glitch like zod

SZSR

Noob
It's absolute bullshit that you lose your trait after a clash or level transition. You have to work for that trait and there's no good reason we should lose it that way. I can't tell you how many times I've got it out to only have it disappear a second later.
Wait so you can have three full bars of trait and then someone clashes you and it's gone?

redeyes

Button Masher
Wait so you can have three full bars of trait and then someone clashes you and it's gone?

if someone clashes when sinestro has his trait out or transitions him its gone.

this happens with more then just sinestro. i think its a good way to keep them in check.

dont get to close to the corner & no transtion
dont do clashable damage and it will stay.

god forbid people have a way to get your trait to go away without you just using all 3 charges.

level transitions only happen if your close to the corner.

clashes only happen once or twice in the 2nd round

you sinestro cry babies gotta stop.

least ur shit doesnt glitch like zod

What? I'm not crying for nerfs/buffs like every other character in the game. I agree Zods trait needs to be fixed.

Already been stated it's intentional design choice, not a glitch brah.

Didn't know that, its stupid.

this happens with more then just sinestro. i think its a good way to keep them in check.

That's so unrealistic.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Instead of making mocking me, why don't you explain what I don't understand.
I'm not mocking you, or trying to anyway. Really, Sinestro with trait is absolutely stupid when you get down everything you can use trait for. And I mean STUPID.

I can't reveal what I know, not yet. But in due time.

SZSR

Noob

Ok, so say you have 2 and 3/4 bars will clash get rid of it then? If it doesn't, then that sounds pretty fair.

redeyes

Button Masher
um.... sinestros full screen juggles are clashable... what are you talking about? maybe i am not understanding

im saying if you play it smart you can keep them from clashing and chip them out / just hit them with 1 special. sure full screen combos are nice, but if you dont want them to clash you gotta do what rushdowns do and drop your combos or do nonclashable