What's new

NRS Introduces Enhanced Online BETA For MKX; Sign-Ups Are Now Live

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
NRS hit us with that "Lol, where dat WBID, tho?" curveball.

I also just made one right then and there so I could register. Hoping that doesn't DQ me.>.<

I'm salty that people who registered for it received a code almost immediately. =(
Yeah.. I registered like an hour ago and still no code, so I bet i'm fucked, especially with the multiple linked accounts with my WBID. Apparently it's against the EULA to share WBID accounts with other people so im probs out

trufenix

bye felicia
To my fellow no-code holding brothers, if you haven't gotten one its important to note that the PS4 beta is reported to be starting "soon after" the xbone beta.

This being NRS there is no way to know if that means tomorrow or next week. If anybody PS4 gets a code, they shoudl speak up so we know when to start flipping tables.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
What i'm confused about is the email I was sent is not my live account email.

I guess they randomly sent codes to some ppl who have the WBID account already made?

E

Eldriken

To my fellow no-code holding brothers, if you haven't gotten one its important to note that the PS4 beta is reported to be starting "soon after" the xbone beta.

This being NRS there is no way to know if that means tomorrow or next week. If anybody PS4 gets a code, they shoudl speak up so we know when to start flipping tables.
Good to know. I had my tables prepped for flipping.

trufenix

bye felicia
Good to know. I had my tables prepped for flipping.
I posted it earlier in a quote, but I feel like maybe nobody looked at it. This was posted on the official forums earlier today by Tyler; (http://community.wbgames.com/t5/MKX-Enhanced-Online-Beta-General/Beta-Sign-ups-are-live/m-p/1010835#U1010835);

Sign-ups for the beta are live at beta.mortalkombat.com!

The Beta will be available on Xbox One and Playstation 4 and is limited to residents of the United States. The Xbox One beta will begin shortly with Playstation 4 starting soon after.

Make sure you keep checking your email to see if you have been selected for the Beta.

See you online!

If a mod or the OP could edit this in above, that would probably save a lot of innocent tables and chairs.

E

Eldriken

I posted it earlier in a quote, but I feel like maybe nobody looked at it. This was posted on the official forums earlier today by Tyler; (http://community.wbgames.com/t5/MKX-Enhanced-Online-Beta-General/Beta-Sign-ups-are-live/m-p/1010835#U1010835);

Sign-ups for the beta are live at beta.mortalkombat.com!

The Beta will be available on Xbox One and Playstation 4 and is limited to residents of the United States. The Xbox One beta will begin shortly with Playstation 4 starting soon after.

Make sure you keep checking your email to see if you have been selected for the Beta.

See you online!

If a mod or the OP could edit this in above, that would probably save a lot of innocent tables and chairs.
I'd like a little more clarity from them in regards to "soon after." Like, hours, days, a week? Yeah, I know. I seem to be impatient for wondering this. Maybe I am. >_>

trufenix

bye felicia
I'd like a little more clarity from them in regards to "soon after." Like, hours, days, a week? Yeah, I know. I seem to be impatient for wondering this. Maybe I am. >_>
Well, if you want to respond like the xbots did when it took them a week to get them a balance patch, go ahead and flip that table and fire up a hate thread now. This is NRS, we're not going to know anything until right before it goes live.

E

Eldriken

Well, if you want to respond like the xbots did when it took them a week to get them a balance patch, go ahead and flip that table and fire up a hate thread now. This is NRS, we're not going to know anything until right before it goes live.
I'm not one to respond like that. If I have to wait, then I have to wait. I would just like to roughly know how long is all. If they don't provide that information, then I will just continue to wait.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face