What's new

NRS and WB contribute a $5,000 pot bonus to Final Round XX!

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Typical tym. Turn a positive thread into bitching and shitposting. Never change.. anyway, its good that people are signing up for mkx now. Some people play for the love of the game, some play for money, doesn't matter to me as long as the players play.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Knock it off with the bickering before I start infracting.

"Man, why you being a Nazi mod?"

Don't fucking care what I am, you can do everyone here a courtesy and embrace a good opportunity without pissing everyone else off.

Good for top 3, but honestly pretty sad that we need pot bonuses for our community to keep MKX alive. I miss the old days when people would travel for fun, competition, and leveling up. Let's be real here.. The pot bonus is only really meaningful for the same 10-15 players who regularly make top 8.
Which means this is just delaying the inevitable.... yet another.... ANOTHER SonicFox victory is about to be rewarded to him.

"And they say MKX is dead..." Yes, it is dead. adding money to keep the same 8-16 people interested does VERY LITTLE to engage the overall community (you know, those same casuals that buy the game and see the pros complain about something that can easily be labbed...?). This is probably a big reason why people still rally for MK9 over MKX: Community wasn't as toxic nor was it as bashful towards the casuals. Instead, they embraced casuals and the game lived for much longer than it was expected to.

Tweedy

Noob
Which means this is just delaying the inevitable.... yet another.... ANOTHER SonicFox victory is about to be rewarded to him.

"And they say MKX is dead..." Yes, it is dead. adding money to keep the same 8-16 people interested does VERY LITTLE to engage the overall community (you know, those same casuals that buy the game and see the pros complain about something that can easily be labbed...?). This is probably a big reason why people still rally for MK9 over MKX: Community wasn't as toxic nor was it as bashful towards the casuals. Instead, they embraced casuals and the game lived for much longer than it was expected to.
Your opinion comes off like a little kid telling their parents how they should spend money. Your perception is so off.

Tbh now that I go offline regularly, 95% of TYM comes off like that lol.

I remember during the mk9 days here the only thing worse than an online warrior was a filthy casual.