What's new

Now, that we've officially seen the full roster in action, who are you still planning to main?

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
If you play TYMers you will. If you just play randoms, expect a lot of Batman and Superman.
I hope to be able to! I just haven't had much luck in the past with meeting people who were consistently online in other games that I've played. I've always attempted to reach out but end up disappointed, hope it'll be different with Injustice.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I hope to be able to! I just haven't had much luck in the past with meeting people who were consistently online in other games that I've played. I've always attempted to reach out but end up disappointed, hope it'll be different with Injustice.
I will give u games in injustice dont worrie :)

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
The timezone difference (you live in Japan, yeah?) probably does make things more difficult, I imagine. I'm a night owl most of the time, so maybe we'll get to play (internet connection be willing, I'm not west coast so it could be pretty rough).

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I will give u games in injustice dont worrie :)
Thanks for looking out!

The timezone difference (you live in Japan, yeah?) probably does make things more difficult, I imagine. I'm a night owl most of the time, so maybe we'll get to play (internet connection be willing, I'm not west coast so it could be pretty rough).
Yeah man it's been my fate since joining the military before Japan I was in Spain and no matter how much I've tried to adapt my gaming to coencide with others it just hasn't worked out for me. Hope the connection will hold up.

Ironheart

Flash Batman Wonderwoman and Hawkgirl. Nice to see that a lot of people plan to use Hawkgirl though. Thought i would be one of the only ones.

Catwoman (I allready tested her in the stores TV, fought 2 friedns 1 played deathstroke and another played superman shes very fast)

Deathstroke seem cool maybe this 2

Frost maybe