What's new

[Nov 19, 2015] THE RETURN! Team Bifuteki Presents: Fraud City Weekly at Nebulous... (New York, NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I don't plan on going to DTN. but I do wanna go to NEC in Dec. But I do want to come again before then. Just gotta be the right time with school and all that.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Original post has been updated with important information in regards to this weeks event. I will need consoles. As bifuteki will not be here this week so im already down by 2. More information in the OP.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Quite possibly the worst part of an update I've ever read lol. I guess I'll have to find a way to claim the throne for myself. :16Bit
Yea, it sounds like it sucks, but I do have my reasons though. We will see what happens. This week is 100% sure im not entering since I have to stream, and run brackets.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yea, it sounds like it sucks, but I do have my reasons though. We will see what happens. This week is 100% sure im not entering since I have to stream, and run brackets.
Ah ok cool makes sense. Got two extra people from Brooklyn coming this week so that should be cool as well. Seems like a few extras are coming in general this week so turn should be really good.

I really cant wait to go to this. It's rough right now getting transportation but in no more than two weeks, I will be going weekly.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Just a friendly reminder of our local tomorrow night. Since @MrInsaynne will be running the stream the championship is more in the air than any other week. It'll be interesting to see who comes out on top! As usual I'll be there around opening time, 6:15 the latest for early casuals before the tournament.

@KHAOTIC iDante1
@KHAOTIC True Grave
@KHAOTIC_BLAZE
@MkPeezy
@Kingshootahz
@OnlineSkunk
@Edfig81
@proto3296
@Anyone else who wants to game
Just a friendly reminder of our local tomorrow night. Since @MrInsaynne will be running the stream the championship is more in the air than any other week. It'll be interesting to see who comes out on top! As usual I'll be there around opening time, 6:15 the latest for early casuals before the tournament.

@KHAOTIC iDante1
@KHAOTIC True Grave
@KHAOTIC_BLAZE
@MkPeezy
@Kingshootahz
@OnlineSkunk
@Edfig81
@proto3296
@Anyone else who wants to game
Cant make it till at least 2nd week of November. Dealing with family bs right now but i didnt want to not reply and will definitely make it next month so i can get bodied heh/support this.

Edit: thanks though for the tag and reminder i really appreciate it :)

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Cant make it till at least 2nd week of November. Dealing with family bs right now but i didnt want to not reply and will definitely make it next month so i can get bodied heh/support this.

Edit: thanks though for the tag and reminder i really appreciate it :)
No doubt bro do your thing and see Ya when you can make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.