What's new

[Nov 19, 2015] THE RETURN! Team Bifuteki Presents: Fraud City Weekly at Nebulous... (New York, NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
when you get to essex/Delancey street I can pick you up. when you get to grand central take the 6 train downtown to bleecker street. and transfer to the F train. Metrocards will cost you 5.50 round trip

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Yeah. Had 10 minutes to spare. Thanks for asking.

Big thanks to you and bifuteki for organizing the event. Idk when I'll attend again but I really want to go back. Hopefully my friend could come to.
no problem man thanks for coming. I appreciate it. there's a tournament in CT this weekend actually if you want to check it out. I can send you the info.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
In case anyone else has a similar situation.

Round trip train ticket (off peak fare): $25.00
Metro card: $10.00
Venue fee: $10.00
Mkx fee: $10.00
McD: $9.93
Grand central Vitamin water: $3.26

Total: $68.19

I played for about 2 hours before I had to go. Caught the 11:26 from Grand Central going back to Danbury.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
In case anyone else has a similar situation.

Round trip train ticket (off peak fare): $25.00
Metro card: $10.00
Venue fee: $10.00
Mkx fee: $10.00
McD: $9.93
Grand central Vitamin water: $3.26

Total: $68.19

I played for about 2 hours before I had to go. Caught the 11:26 from Grand Central going back to Danbury.

Next time hopefully we can start earlier and you can get some more games in. I will also have a set up designated for casuals from now on. The reason why that didnt happen was because I expected more of marvel but I will not cater to MKX more because it is seeing more results.

@buyacushun here is the facebook event page. https://www.facebook.com/events/825694760883826/

Also if you do have a facebook page while you're at it you can add me, it's easier to keep in touch with me there. https://www.facebook.com/steven.delgadomendoza?fref=ts

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Please send it. Idk if I can go but it'd be nice to know of my potential scene.

@SaltShaker my one regret is that I didn't go predator. . . :DOGE
It was fate that we matched up against each other in tournament so I could eliminate you. Now you have to come back by default or you'll forever be known as the guy who came that time that I eliminated. :DOGE

Glad you were able to make it out though. Hope you can make another again soon!

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Hey everyone! Quick update!

After the month October is finished, I will be closing this thread and making a new one. We will be using that new thread for the month of November.

Starting next week after Defend the North, all MKX tournament matches will be 3/5. 2/3 format will no longer be used at my tournament. We have ample time and set ups to run it and get it done on time and go home.

I need @KHAOTIC iDante1 and @SaltShaker to contact me via inbox or text if you have my number. and if you guys don't mind spreading the word about this week's event. This is it before defend the north and I want you all to be as ready as possible.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

After the month October is finished, I will be closing this thread and making a new one. We will be using that new thread for the month of November.

Starting next week after Defend the North, all MKX tournament matches will be 3/5. 2/3 format will no longer be used at my tournament. We have ample time and set ups to run it and get it done on time and go home.

I need @KHAOTIC iDante1 and @SaltShaker to contact me via inbox or text if you have my number. and if you guys don't mind spreading the word about this week's event. This is it before defend the north and I want you all to be as ready as possible.
Sounds good bro. I'll hit you up later tonight.

3/5 should be good. More time to make adjustments. Hopefully we can get extra people in town to make it.

XSL KHTC iDante

Devil May Cry

I'll spread the word the best i can and yess 3/5 is so much better give people a better chance I'll inbox you my number

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
What's up fellas! Almost that time again. Tomorrow we'll be back at it for some gaming before DTN this weekend. I'll be there early again for those who want to get some extra casuals. @MrInsaynne should be there fairly early as well. Hopefully everyone can make it out because it will be our last chance to grind it out before the big event this weekend. Looking forward fo seeing everyone who can make it again!

@KHAOTIC iDante1
@KHAOTIC True Grave
@KHAOTIC_BLAZE
@MkPeezy
@proto3296
@Kingshootahz
@OnlineSkunk
@Alarmingly Fast Skeleton
@buyacushun
@Anyone else who is interested in games or I may have forgotten

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
What's up fellas! Almost that time again. Tomorrow we'll be back at it for some gaming before DTN this weekend. I'll be there early again for those who want to get some extra casuals. @MrInsaynne should be there fairly early as well. Hopefully everyone can make it out because it will be our last chance to grind it out before the big event this weekend. Looking forward fo seeing everyone who can make it again!

@KHAOTIC iDante1
@KHAOTIC True Grave
@KHAOTIC_BLAZE
@MkPeezy
@proto3296
@Kingshootahz
@OnlineSkunk
@Alarmingly Fast Skeleton
@buyacushun
@Anyone else who is interested in games or I may have forgotten
This week is a no unfortunately, but I promise to be there next week.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Fuck its tommrrow and i had no idea. Dealing with some family shit , will there be a bext week? So hyped for this but just read about it now. My sub zero gm needs some love lol

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Fuck its tommrrow and i had no idea. Dealing with some family shit , will there be a bext week? So hyped for this but just read about it now. My sub zero gm needs some love lol
Yup it's a weekly. Every Thurs from 6pm to late. This week and next week will likely be really good so definitely make it if you can.

Also, down with Sub-Zero!

Status
Not open for further replies.