What's new

General/Other - Unbreakable NotLikeThis 2.0: Ice Aura Scaling Bug

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
@DDutchguy found this bug but he doesn't have a way to capture the footage so I recorded it for him.

After multiple (if not all) knockdowns, there's a certain timing where if you activate the Aura it will scale your follow up attacks, when it shouldn't do that.

After the first combo, you see me activating the aura, and the combo after that is scaled (23% down from 27%). After that I show how much the combo is supposed to do, I do it with and without Aura, as there shouldn't be a difference. Both do regular 27% damage.

This happens (at least) after a 112 knockdown, slide, and d2. After the Aura all your attacks get scaled; 11, B12, B33, and B2 all got scaled for me. It's not exactly a crazy timing and can very much happen during a regular match.

@colt
@16 Bit

Matix218

Get over here!
This should obviously be fixed and I'm sure nrs will handle it with a kp2 patch now that they are aware of it

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
I'm hoping this variation gets the Aura scaling fixed. The main combo extender of the variation shouldn't only add ~2-3% come on. If we're not going to get an instant parry recovery on projectiles, or an aura that negates meter building, we should at least be able to do a little damage.

trufenix

bye felicia
I wonder what the game would be like if the other character communities bitched about their glitches as loudly as the sub zero community does. Jacqui got one thread and she was maybe the worst character in the game from her problems. Sub is totally functional and he gets a thread a variation a week

Braindead

I wonder what the game would be like if the other character communities bitched about their glitches as loudly as the sub zero community does. Jacqui got one thread and she was maybe the worst character in the game from her problems. Sub is totally functional and he gets a thread a variation a week
What would happen is bugs would get fixed. That's all.

Y'all just jelly you don't have a Tom Brady in your communities.

trufenix

bye felicia
What would happen is bugs would get fixed. That's all.

Y'all just jelly you don't have a Tom Brady in your communities.
But we won't. All these Sub Zero threads have added up to like one fix and a bunch of buffs for cryo, and there's still weekly updates on how much unbreakable and grandmaster don't work.

Braindead

But we won't. All these Sub Zero threads have added up to like one fix and a bunch of buffs for cryo, and there's still weekly updates on how much unbreakable and grandmaster don't work.
I agree there are a lot of random buffs and "why does it suck" threads. But there are also legit bug threads. I guess the former overshadow the latter.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
It's not exactly bitching when it's a legitimate bug.
If this is not a bug, then this was a day in the office where Netherrealm and their testers had no fucking clue what they were doing.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
So a future patch gets confirmed in the forums of the Lin Kuei Scum when there are more pressing matters within the Shirai Ryu?