What's new

Breakthrough - Kung Lao Not Tempest? Fighting Ermac? MK3 Costume is best...kinda

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Short, straight to the point videos. Tom Brady should learn from this :DOGE
@Youphemism is Brady's shadow. He first found this issue with the Ice Klone. It seems that Sub Zero isn't the only one crying for his own problems. Kung Lao is the same. And I think that other characters do have this problem, and especially Ermac, who laughs for his infinite HP.:DOGE

Socal__Sean submitted a new resource:

Kung Lao 11212 spin completely whiffs on Ermac. - Kung Lao spin whiffs on Ermac.

I dont think that this has been there forever and I just wanted to put it out there. If this sticks around it is going to be a lot harder for Kung Lao to get good damage onto Ermac. This is significant tech imo. NRS maybe should fix this. Beware my friends, and let me know if you think its significant, should be patched, etc...

Read more about this resource...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
its has been there, i actually though they would expand the spin hitbox on this patch solving both problems at once, but no, this matter wasn't touched at all, it really sucks.

Anyway, B12 is 1f faster its much easier and ACTUALLY it doesn't whiff on ermac, so feel free to use B12~spin instead.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Emacs hit box (at least for me) makes cyrax's combos drop kinda often. Sometimes his body just doesn't get hit by the bomb.

Emacs hit box is dumb

Mahjunia

Noob
Sup guys, I haven't search for it in the forum to check if it was already discovered but... Kung Lao can't connect fist fury-spin against Ermac.

We were playing a friend and me together, he was playing Lao and I was playing Ermac... well he couldn't connect any fist fury-spin, so we tried it with more characters and also female and they do connect.

Was this because of the last patch or something? It really gives Ermac advantage against Lao.

Mahjunia

Noob
Okay it was after XL patch right? Cuz we always played on PC and I assume that was after the patch. Thanks anyways ;)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
1. This is not "game-breaking"
Sup guys, I haven't search for it in the forum to check if it was already discovered but...
Search the forums first before posting a thread, no excuses. It's site rule #4. There's no need for duplicate threads so search before you post please!

3. Yes this is known and has been for several months now, they just seem to care more about buff/nerf stuff *shrugs*. Didn't even fix it in the hotfix lol. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll actually fix it but doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.