What's new

Tech Not sure if this is old but...

I was basically playing around and I think I might have accidentaly found an OTG for Green Arrow.
Here it is
So what you do is after 2 D2s, if you time it right, you shoot a low ice arrow and it hits them.
Now the only bad thing is if they block they dont get hit by the ice arrow BUT it doesnt let them wake up either.
Of course they can go for a wakeup to eat the ice arrows BUT most wake ups either:
- be stuffed by the ice arrow
- be punished for a full combo
Another thing is the roll.
If you roll and DONT block you get hit with an ice arrow.
If you roll and do a wakeup, green arrow should, depending on the wakeup, be able to punish.

I think this tech is useful because most people who dont know about will try to wakeup because they see you in a close proximity.
Now some people like Grundy can wakeup AND not get punished by the ice arrow.
BUT you can neutral jump and punish with a full combo.
Of course I havent tested this tech too much but If you find a problem please post.
I hope this helps someone and hopefully this isnt old tech that I thought I discovered.

The only setup I think this works well on is this
B3,dash forward,D2~D2,ice arrow
If they roll (depending on the hitbox of the char.) they will have to respect the ice arrow and block.
Its more consistent on bigger chars and a little less on smaller ones.

Again, I hope someone can do something with this and hopefully this isnt trash tech.

Ill try to find a way to post a vid although im not sure how exactly im going to do it since ive never uploaded anything anywhere.

ando1184

Noob
Ok so I tested this vs superman n a few other characters and I don't think it will be viable unless they just don't block. I say this because if they wakeup attack the ice arrow hits but is just negated altogether. Unless I am doing this incorrectly, that is? How are you coming along with that video demonstration?

I
Ok so I tested this vs superman n a few other characters and I don't think it will be viable unless they just don't block. I say this because if they wakeup attack the ice arrow hits but is just negated altogether. Unless I am doing this incorrectly, that is? How are you coming along with that video demonstration?
Im going to see if I can do it right now

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
It's actually a quick stand that is universal to the whole cast and opens a variety of mix ups. It has flaws tho; it reduces damage by about 4 to 5%, they can roll out of it and wake up, and if mistimed with arrow especially a quick drop.

Here's a quick video for all of ya (not the best quality!)