What's new

Northeast Championships 14 INJUSTICE: GAU Pools Now LIVE!

Vinci212

Hungry Game Dev
OH YEAH LETS GO - In all seriousness though I want as many matches as I can get from other players - Looking at you Zyphox ;) don't bounce from the console this time after three games, I want more matches!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
So, around 90 players have preregistered, with numerous high level players who are going but have not yet registered (i.e., King, King Jr., Theo, Tom Brady, Tyrant, Zyphox, etc.).

NEC will probably end up having around 130-140 players.

Injustice is dead?

Shut up, NRS community.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I will never understand people not pre registering when there is such a huge difference in the venue fee.

baffles my fucking mind.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
So, around 90 players have preregistered, with numerous high level players who are going but have not yet registered (i.e., King, King Jr., Theo, Tom Brady, Tyrant, Zyphox, etc.).

NEC will probably end up having around 130-140 players.

Injustice is dead?

Shut up, NRS community.
It's kind of sad that you had to tell our own community to shut up about calling their own game dead.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
The most hype thing about this will be mr aquaman whopping ass with ares and for all who'll say 'you didn't know the matchup' get fucked,the games 8 months old.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I will never understand people not pre registering when there is such a huge difference in the venue fee.

baffles my fucking mind.
Next level mind games. It makes their opponent think they're reckless, and affluent enough to not need the prize money. Therefore, they assume they won't be playing as aggressively.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Or they could be like me with events like this and not know if they are going until its past the pre-reg deadline.

lol