What's new

Northeast Championships 14 INJUSTICE: GAU Pools Now LIVE!

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Is there any way to know who the winners of each pool will be fighting in the semis? Like the winner of pool 3 would fight the winner of pool __ etc.?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So, around 90 players have preregistered, with numerous high level players who are going but have not yet registered (i.e., King, King Jr., Theo, Tom Brady, Tyrant, Zyphox, etc.).

NEC will probably end up having around 130-140 players.

Injustice is dead?

Shut up, NRS community.
I made a thread saying this among other things, but you turned it into an argument about MMH :( Then you're asking the community to shut up a few days later.

Logic <--- -------------> m2dave

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
So, around 90 players have preregistered, with numerous high level players who are going but have not yet registered (i.e., King, King Jr., Theo, Tom Brady, Tyrant, Zyphox, etc.).

NEC will probably end up having around 130-140 players.

Injustice is dead?

Shut up, NRS community.
The only people who say that are haters that don't even play. Please stop giving our community a bad name. You're a part of it too.

coolwhip

Noob
Really hard to judge these pools when so many of the big hitters have yet to register.

Speaking of which: Is REO going? Will KDZ be playing, because I don't see him? Where the hell is Arma?

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Oh, I see how it is.

I was looking for your name in the bracket I may have missed it but when I couldn't find it I was disappointed, I learned like 60% of my thangs from you.
I remembered you confirmed for the NEC, the Eastcoast sadly won't be ready for your Richard, too stronk.

Last edited: