What's new

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Hey guys, a few of us ( Trepound380xKhaoTikx) have been talking about hosting a side tournament for Def Jam: Fight for New York at NEC. Could we maybe get a list of people who would be interested in this to see if we can set something up? BigE maybe we could even do something more with this?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Can we get an idea on how late MK will run Sunday? We need to fly out Sunday night.

Noob
Can we get an idea on how late MK will run Sunday? We need to fly out Sunday night.
Generally, I tell Spooky that we'd like to run MK top 8 on his stream 1st if possible because we have so many other games to run the rest of the day(in this case, MK9 team tag, MKT, MK4, 3d MK and KI). I'll be asking him to do the same again so assume to play top 8 by 11am on Sunday. Everything else will start around 1-2pm on Sunday and hopefully end by 8.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I won't be happy unless this draws 100.

In the unlikely but still possible event MK doesn't make MLG in 2013, this could be the last huge show in MK's competitive lifespan. I'm not saying it will be, I sure as hell don't want it to be, but just in case it is, everyone and their mother (I'm looking at you, @CURBOLICIOUS ) should try and make the pilgrimage to Philly to throw down...and get Boxed.

:D
MLG can do what they want, but this particular team over here has no intention of allowing that to happen and I doubt NEC does either anytime soon. Big E was here long before MLG and will continue to be long after. If anything MLG dropping MK9 will merely be their loss that makes us stronger. Big E > MLG all day

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Go for the MK, stay for the Wawa
I miss wawa. :(
Breakfast, lunch, Dinner AND late night snack, plus cigarettes, the best coffee and 90 million other things u might need if you were lost in the wilderness.........

...............at a gas station.
Hey guys, a few of us ( Trepound380xKhaoTikx) have been talking about hosting a side tournament for Def Jam: Fight for New York at NEC. Could we maybe get a list of people who would be interested in this to see if we can set something up? BigE maybe we could even do something more with this?
KAK Legal or Just default characters allowed? I'll MM$ you either way. Xbox1 version GOTTA cuz PS2's is pitiful. I did DJFFNY to the death offline w/ friends, nothing would top playing that shit again.
PHILADELPHIA IS GETTING CHOKESLAMMED
Good luck lifting the most overweight city off the ground :p
If I have my way, we will wait until we at least know who top 8 was before setting the time and announce it Saturday night. This way if the odd case should happen where top 8 won't be leaving until later in the evening on Sunday, we cram more games in while people are still free to hang around. Obviously we have to start early if you guys need to get on flights that depart earlier though, but I hate seeing people leave so early on Sundays when there's MAAAAAAAD games to be played still.
Generally, I tell Spooky that we'd like to run MK top 8 on his stream 1st if possible because we have so many other games to run the rest of the day(in this case, MK9 team tag, MKT, MK4, 3d MK and KI). I'll be asking him to do the same again so assume to play top 8 by 11am on Sunday. Everything else will start around 1-2pm on Sunday and hopefully end by 8.
lol yea, what he said.
Any chance that more rooms get added? Tried to book my room and it said none were available. BigE
There's like 973 hotels right next to the hotel we are having NECXIII. You guys can fill up next door if u want all the way to the river if you choose to for all we care. Actually, we'd probably prefer it. :)

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Does that mean no more rooms will be added?
There's more than 1 hotel if the main hotel is full....just like the old venue ....that hotel isn't the only hotel on the block of the tourney....it's the city...everything is walking distance. We'll look into it if u like.

BigE Shock 9.95 Can we start filling up the Sheraton and Four Corners (?) or is there a schedule conflict and do we have back-up hotels for people that are across the street, right next door and or damn close?

CRUM

Noob
What other hotel is on the block? I didn't see any linked in the OP. Well if rooms do open up in the main hotel I'd rather grab one there.