What's new

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just a quick heads up, I would like to do regional team vs events Friday night for MK9. We're also looking to do true team tournament MK9 Sunday. I have another idea that I've been fleshing out called a "Survivor Series" which I'll get into once I'm totally finish making the rules. I think you guys will love it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Also, on top of this, remember 2D MK will be fully represented at this tournament. We're attempting to run all of them. Saturday will run MKII and UMK3, Sunday will be a variety of other MKs. Trying to give players as much reason to show up and stay as possible. Please hype 2D MK guys. You're all still here.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Not sure about this one unfortunately I have something that day that doesn't have a time yet. If it is doable I will do my best for sure. I definitely wanna make this one.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
crap it wasn't you sorry so someone got a stripper at a tournament named Diamond and it was a big thing. And then BigE mentioned strippers. Sorry thought it was you. ... this is all your fault
Dude that was Altaire looool pls don't compare me to him. I don't even like girls.