What's new

Noobs EX Portal Bug

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
It seems like they went out of their way to ensure noob couldn't set up inescapable resets with his ex portals, which seems retarded considering a) he has the lowest mid-screen damage in the game, b) all the shit cyrax can do. They need to make it so you can combo into ex portal, maintaining the state of damage scaling and gravity so that noob can spend a bar for a 30-35% combo.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
have u tried a standing 1 ?? if dat doesnt even work dats pretty bullshit i usually just go for upknees out of muscle memory
Yeah I usually go for upknee too, but I was trying to mix it up and go for the njp and it wouldn't connect. Would someone else test this out for me? I'd like to know if it's a common thing.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Yeah I usually go for upknee too, but I was trying to mix it up and go for the njp and it wouldn't connect. Would someone else test this out for me? I'd like to know if it's a common thing.
ive had it happen a few times but also sometimes the njp hits them into the portal its strange i think if u delay the njp it might work

ive had it happen a few times but also sometimes the njp hits them into the portal its strange i think if u delay the njp it might work
Yes delayed NJP will work but its BS since they would of already hit you out of the air into free damage or worse free resets which is completely shit and the uppercut wiffs also but the delayed upcut will hit but again that will get combo'd so the best thing to do is upknee or any other special.

This really is some shit!

D

Deleted member 9158

I think it's fine the way it is. I use it as a counter to people who try to zone, or sit back and block my shadows.

it's quick, most don't see it coming