Noob Saibot's new voice... (Poll)

• Epic, real Nazgul vibes

Votes: 108 55.4%
  • Dr.Claw copycat... nah

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 47 24.1%

• Total voters
people will bitch and complain about anything.
I thought starting a poll with three balanced options would be fair, based on what I've read so far from others.
Different strokes and all that!
Besides, a character's voice has a large impact on how they're perceived imo so it's interesting to discuss.

Burn2019

Noob
I like it. It’s different than MK9, sure, but it sounds menacing and purely evil.

So far liking Noob and Sonya’s recasting.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
It's sick and matches exactly what he is. He is no longer the human Bi-Han, he is a pure evil wraith reborn from the Netherrealm. He now seems like a true embodiment of darkness and evil. I love it. Sure it's a little on the cartoony side, like a Saturday morning cartoon villain but it works because even though MK is serious, it's always had some campiness and cheesyness to it as well. Part of the charm IMO.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
It's sick and matches exactly what he is. He is no longer the human Bi-Han, he is a pure evil wraith reborn from the Netherrealm. He now seems like a true embodiment of darkness and evil. I love it. Sure it's a little on the cartoony side, like a Saturday morning cartoon villain but it works because even though MK is serious, it's always had some campiness and cheesyness to it as well. Part of the charm IMO.
I really like the idea that there's all these assholes populating the MK universe, but Noob Saibot is actually the most evil thing we've ever come across.

Not Shao Kahn, not Shinnok, not Onaga, not Goro, not Shang Tsung or Quan Chi. Fucking Noob Saibot. And no, he's not as strong as most of those guys. But he is 100% pure fucking evil.

HThat's the voice 10 year olds make when they try to tell ghost stories.
It needs to be deeper. It sounds like some guy trying to make his voice deeper
This was my initial impression too. Sounds like when you were a kid and trying to imitate a monster/demon. It sounds kinda thin and needs something to make it sound more full. I bet they fix it like they did with Baraka.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I really like the idea that there's all these assholes populating the MK universe, but Noob Saibot is actually the most evil thing we've ever come across.

Not Shao Kahn, not Shinnok, not Onaga, not Goro, not Shang Tsung or Quan Chi. Fucking Noob Saibot. And no, he's not as strong as most of those guys. But he is 100% pure fucking evil.
I feel the same way especially after seeing/hearing him in this game. He really feels like the most sinister character we have in MK imo. I freaking love it.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
You know, this reminds me of when Christian Bale was Batman and he did that weird gravely voice that some people thought was fitting and some people that was goofy.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Interesting Fact

Noob is voiced by Frank Welker AKA Dr Claw and Megatron from the 80`s/90`s cartoons

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I don’t know actually.
On the one hand he’s supposed to sound like this since he’s a demon-like revenant now (though other revenants don’t sound like him). On the other hand his MK9 voiced worked better for me.
Not complaining though, at least it’s not Ronda Rousey or other untalented person.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I don't think his new voice is bad, it's just that his MK9 voice was perfect so we are kinda salty it got changed.

It would be like if they changed Shao Khan, Raiden or Quan Chi's voices. They can make them as good as they want, but the ones they have are already iconic.