Noob Saibot's new voice... (Poll)

• Epic, real Nazgul vibes

Votes: 108 55.4%
  • Dr.Claw copycat... nah

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 47 24.1%

• Total voters
So... thoughts? I'm not so sure at the moment. I personally think it just needs lowering a little but it's a welcome change.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
He sounds like a joke. His MK9 voice was perfection. He had a mysterious arrogance to him. He still sounded like Bi Han, but you could hear the corruption in his voice.

As so many have pointed out, he sounds like a Saturday morning cartoon villain. That's the voice 10 year olds make when they try to tell ghost stories. Fuck outta here

RothVI

d2 Spammer
My problem with it is that it's the impression everyone does when the do a demon/evil voice. It reminds of stupid edgy kids pretending to be possessed or some shit.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, I was trying to think of who he reminded me of, and it's totally Dr. Claw!!! I did hate it, but now I fucking love it...

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
He sounds like a joke. His MK9 voice was perfection. He had a mysterious arrogance to him. He still sounded like Bi Han, but you could hear the corruption in his voice.

As so many have pointed out, he sounds like a Saturday morning cartoon villain. That's the voice 10 year olds make when they try to tell ghost stories. Fuck outta here
Nah bruh, sounds too much like quan chi. And he's a bitch.

I like the new voice.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
The amount of effort that goes into this level of voice acting and sound editing is astounding in itself.
Please rest assured that this is not the final product yet and they'll go over it a dozen times yet. He'll sound even better than he already does.

Sounds better than MK9, in my opinion.
Still voted Indifferent because I know that this is a Fighting Game, not a song from my favourite band.