What's new

Noob Konfirmed!

Ceroder

Noob
So Noob is team past. Doesn't look like he ever recovered from that Soulnado.
Don't get what you mean. If you mean that he came from the past and he's dead in the future, apperantely, its not. This is what MK Twitter said about him:

"He's been stuck between realms for quite a while. Noob Saibot returns to kombat in #MK11."

Probably he was stuck between realms because of Soulnado. And somehow, he escaped now. So yeah, I think he's alive and well, no past ver. or something.

trufenix

bye felicia
Don't get what you mean. If you mean that he came from the past and he's dead in the future, apperantely, its not. This is what MK Twitter said about him:

"He's been stuck between realms for quite a while. Noob Saibot returns to kombat in #MK11."

So yeah, I think he's alive and well, no past ver. or something.
https://twitter.com/MortalKombat/status/1109164079015301120

At least his default costume is another character who doesn't know what happened to themselves. Along with non-revenant jade, revenant kabal, and Baraka.

So far all those character have been present at the showdown in Kahn's arena, and they all appear to be Team Past/Shao Kahn.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I slammed the shit out of my desk like a fucking gorilla and broke my bookcase when I saw this win pose.

GOD. TIER. And very MK9. It's been hours and I'm still erect.
It looks like ye has great tools but I'm hoping every character is Upper Mid tier (Balanced) with nothing broken. I'm sure it wouldn't stop players from calling whatever character broke, but I just want this game to be the one that's balanced. And this time I hope the first patch gets it right so that way character loyalists don't feel like thier character was Gutted like in MKX.
MK9 & MKX was very unbalanced in many ways, certain characters lost HTBs/Vortex/Cancel pressure and even resets while other characters where left alone. Completely unfair. This time I hope if one character gets a great tool all get it, and if one character loses said tool then every character loses it .

But all in all I'd rather they leave the tools in and balance the overall character. Kinda how they did Quan overhead. But I feel there was much better ways to do it. Same with Mileena B12, Cyrax Bombs ect.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
the same way you do a normal picture just push the "Image" button and post the link in the pop up. Though make sure to copy the gifs link not the pages link, your above link didnt work.

Heres @LawAbidingCitizen 's gif
Ok thanks, I always copy the link from FreeGifMaker and I'm on my phone, I'll figure it out.

Reactions: Zev

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
So i have been wondering where I have seen Noob's shitty hat before...

SPOILER ALERT!!!

NOOB IS A SON OF WALDER FREY!!!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I was lurking on this website for info for the past few weeks, but this reveal made me join and express my excitement. I cannot wait! Noob, Baraka, Sub-Zero, Havik and Reptile are my favorite characters (although the Cage family grew on me from the reboot and afterwards) and I cannot wait to see the Chaos Priest appear as DLC in this game.

Noob looks insane! I love his Dr Claw/Soundwave voice (the clip with Raiden sounds even better), and I cannot wait to use him and Baraka on the 23rd!

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
OMG, this character is gonna turn Scorpion and Sub-Zero into small meatballs, new Mortal Kombat favorite of ALL groups.

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
So heres a bit of neat trivia about Noob and his choice of weapon. Apparently its one actually used by the Brotherhood of Shadow. If you played Shaolin Monks, the Brothers of Shadow actually use the SAME WEAPON as well as similar techniques because Noob is of that order now.

I just thought this was pretty neat is all and was a really cool lore callback.