What's new

Noob Konfirmed!

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I didn't catch the part of the stream where they asked whether it's Smoke or a shadow, but didn't the writer say something like "it's open to interpretation" with a smile on his face?

Did someone catch what exactly he said?

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I didn't catch the part of the stream where they asked whether it's Smoke or a shadow, but didn't the writer say something like "it's open to interpretation" with a smile on his face?

Did someone catch what exactly he said?
The guy asked "Is noobs clone just a clone or something else" (referring to story/lore) . and then Dominic said "ill leave that open to interpretation."

Last edited:

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Why does his helmet look like a weird bob hairstyle made of plasticine?

Seriously... Chop the weird flaps off either side of his head.

He looks like super fun tho

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Noob is my fucking main! I've been waiting for this for too long. His costume looks dope, I love the hood and everything, I don't care what anyone says! If you have a problem with his mask or overall look just customize him to your liking! Remember the leak said: 0/50 masks and 30 or so shadows(something along those lines) my point is there is depth in customization, no need to fret.

BTW I called it Noob plus Returning character not a horror DLC. I'm so fucking happy! Shang and Noob Bitches :D:cool:;)

Continually impressed with how they're handling characters these days. Great looks, and from what we can see his moveset seems like a great homage to everything he's ever had

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Jesus fucking christ they knocked it out of the park i said it I FUCKING SAID IT i knew i had a great feeling as soon as i seen the announce trailer! My heart skipped a beat when i seen noobs crazy ass absolutely blown away here

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I needed a minute to collect myself. I lost my shit driving home watching the stream. Almost fatalities 4 cars! Screeetch pulls over and everyone sees this maniac shaking the car screaming.

Saibot bitches. Can we talk about that gameplay, OMG those shadow attacks, not only can heextend them from close up normals but he has far reach with them, multiple portals and teleports, looked like a switch sides with clone move. And he looks absolutely mind-blowing. I can't wait to see the customization options. That leak showing 0/50 masks so we can customize not only Noob but the Shadow/Clone! I'm making him Black and purple, evil as fuck and can't wait to see other people flavor of him.