What's new

Noob Change Wishlist

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Looks like Seeing Double became a lil more viable, amplify shadow kick but it's fuckin slower...

No changes to the tackle KB smh
Shadow tackle amp launches in corner I'd bet. That's potentially nasty.

Looks like Seeing Double became a lil more viable, amplify shadow kick but it's fuckin slower...

No changes to the tackle KB smh
Shadow tackle amp launches in corner I'd bet. That's potentially nasty.
Let's all praise the nerfhammer for not touching Noob.

Dante

Noob
Don't worry guys they know what they are doing...
Tackle kb still shit
B3 kb still unplayable.
Back to some soul calibur I guess

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Didnt get shit? We literally just got the safe mid you all cried for. B1 slide mb is -8 with pushback and there is no gap between the slide and mb and the mb slide is a true mid

And dont even think about saying "but it costs a bar"

Zer0_h0ur

My D3 into throw is whiffing the throw considerably more often
Only in the lab tho

Edit : yeah def whiffing
It's like there's more push back on hit

Zer0_h0ur

Didnt get shit? We literally just got the safe mid you all cried for. B1 slide mb is -8 with pushback and there is no gap between the slide and mb and the mb slide is a true mid

What are you talking about

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot

Didnt we always have a safe mid with B2 or am i missing something?

Dante

Noob
No b2 and f4 doesn't count. They have no reward.
How is b1 slide a mid confirmable string exactly lol. Abs yes it costs bar and leads to no dmg out of corner. You are not even smoking what I'm smoking and still amaze me with your shit.

Sanjo

Noob
I'm digging noob's changes so far. Seeing double is very strong now thanks to shadow slide's buff. Now, noob has a defense heavy variation with seeing double and an offensive one with dark sabbath. Ghost ball still useless or I didn't find anything yet (haven't been labbing, just playing at home against à friend and his buffed Jade)

Wetdoba

All too easy...
With the new frame adjustment, F221 into ghostball seems like a viable string. It isn't a true combo, but unless they forward roll back into you, you get a near perfectly placed ghostball to continue pressure.
If you hit a F221 i would still take thr combo into mb slide for damage and both clone coubts. It also has more advantage at plus 33. Ghost ball start up and travel time are all the same its just the recovery and meter drain that were buffed so better reward on hit and not getting punished for attempting them