What's new

Nitara to share Drahmin's fate (not making the cut) for Mortal Kombat X, says Boon

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
except you do. i see you post every day. i know you were trying to make a funny joke, but it wasnt funny. it was the same tired commentary ive seen posted by ppl who come for the forum not the front page. it was a shitpost. sarcastic and predictably unfunny, offering no solution to this make believe problem of front page content
Considering my last post before yesterday was in November, I'm gonna go ahead and stop acknowledging your existence.
And because you like pictures so much...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ nogunyesknife-Every community has arguments Besides, could be worse . We could be boasting about a game that hasnt changed in years, has 100 revisions of the same game for 40 $ each or talking about 'how much better our game is' thats only ps4 & pc exclusive....

In all honesty, nitara is no lose. Once serious info hits everyone will be reading the updates.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Frost still has a chance..maybe Lei Mei
My hopes aside: I'd actually be very, very surprised if Bo'Rai Cho wasn't in the game.

Beyond him, I could see story potential for Frost, Mavado, Shujinko, and especially Havik and Hotaru. I'm not surprised if none of them make it, but I could see it.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
This bodes well for those hoping Skarlet returns. I always thought the two characters overlap somehow, both having a theme based on blood. There's also Meat but he is unlikely to make it anyway.

smoke420

Noob
from some of my sources, seems they heard from other sources NITARA is de-confirmed, also sources say this helps the sources who say SKARLET is confirmed. - chris broussard's sources

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
My hopes aside: I'd actually be very, very surprised if Bo'Rai Cho wasn't in the game.

Beyond him, I could see story potential for Frost, Mavado, Shujinko, and especially Havik and Hotaru. I'm not surprised if none of them make it, but I could see it.
You'd be surprised if a fat, drunken character known for his comic moves wasn't in the new dark, gritty Mortal Kombat X but you wouldn't be surprised if they left out characters like Motaro or Havik????? What?!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
People want NRS to take characters with nothing and turn them into something because they have potential to actually be great.
This is indeed true, and i'm one of those peoples.

My characters with nothing list includes even minor characters, and estends to frost, Havik...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You'd be surprised if a fat, drunken character known for his comic moves wasn't in the new dark, gritty Mortal Kombat X but you wouldn't be surprised if they left out characters like Motaro or Havik????? What?!
If they can take a pudgy cop and turn him into an action hero that can solo Mileena, Sheeva, Kintaro, and Ermac, they can make Bo Rai Cho a bit more badass and serious.

The point is, they can easily change existing characters to fit the current mode.

So many of you are very short-sighted or closed minded.