What's new

Nitara Kombos

ApexPredator1509

☕️ ☕️ ☕️
Actually found a use for her bad breath move (bf1), it’s situational but worth experimenting with I guess.

it can get you high dmg trade-combo’s and the teleport kameo’s can combo off it as well.

trade example:
Sareena blade tosses up close, you block the first 2 blades and then you do s4~bf1, the 3rd blade hits you out of bf1 recovery and you have enough time to link s2 or s1 starter. Worth it because it adds like +10% dmg to your usual combo routes. (1-bar 54%)

teleport example with Lao kameo:
121 or 22 ~ bf1 ~ teleport kameo(hold)~ jump-in-punch-into whatever combo you want.
adds like 5% to the meterless routes but because a jump-in punch applies extra scaling longer metered combo’s actually do less or the same dmg. Application here is just some nice extra meterlesss dmg if you happen to like pairing her with Lao. ( his Low hat assist is pretty good )

works similar with motaro as well but he always puts you on the ground so i found it a bit less forgiving to connect stuff depending on your timing and the distance between you and opponent.

tip: hit tele-kameo as soon as bad breath comes out

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Actually found a use for her bad breath move (bf1), it’s situational but worth experimenting with I guess.

it can get you high dmg trade-combo’s and the teleport kameo’s can combo off it as well.

trade example:
Sareena blade tosses up close, you block the first 2 blades and then you do s4~bf1, the 3rd blade hits you out of bf1 recovery and you have enough time to link s2 or s1 starter. Worth it because it adds like +10% dmg to your usual combo routes. (1-bar 54%)

teleport example with Lao kameo:
121 or 22 ~ bf1 ~ teleport kameo(hold)~ jump-in-punch-into whatever combo you want.
adds like 5% to the meterless routes but because a jump-in punch applies extra scaling longer metered combo’s actually do less or the same dmg. Application here is just some nice extra meterlesss dmg if you happen to like pairing her with Lao. ( his Low hat assist is pretty good )

works similar with motaro as well but he always puts you on the ground so i found it a bit less forgiving to connect stuff depending on your timing and the distance between you and opponent.

tip: hit tele-kameo as soon as bad breath comes out
Yea I was talking this earlier this week in the general thread.

If you have Sareena as your kameo, you can get over 50% meterlessly when you punish Sareena. Comboing off the spit with Motaro is nice but I don’t want to be at 850 health lol

ApexPredator1509

☕️ ☕️ ☕️
Yea I was talking this earlier this week in the general thread.

If you have Sareena as your kameo, you can get over 50% meterlessly when you punish Sareena. Comboing off the spit with Motaro is nice but I don’t want to be at 850 health lol
Ah I missed that, great find man.
Still unsure which kameo pairing works best for her. Jax is just setplay but doesn’t really help in neutral , Goro has great plus frames but the kameo recharge is a slow and 850 health really sucks.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Ah I missed that, great find man.
Still unsure which kameo pairing works best for her. Jax is just setplay but doesn’t really help in neutral , Goro has great plus frames but the kameo recharge is a slow and 850 health really sucks.
I’ve been using Lao. The low hat really helps with her gameplay immensely imo. Being able to always be +2, having 50/50 setups, hell even zoning is great for her. I don’t use the hat spin at all tho and the teleport is nice in certain scenarios.

That low hat is just too good, and the recharge rate on it is so stupid lol

Swoops

Noob
I’ve been using Lao. The low hat really helps with her gameplay immensely imo. Being able to always be +2, having 50/50 setups, hell even zoning is great for her. I don’t use the hat spin at all tho and the teleport is nice in certain scenarios.

That low hat is just too good, and the recharge rate on it is so stupid lol
Seconded on KL. Really rounds out her kit and allows her to go for more meterless pressure, since she wants to save bar combos and making dangerous 50/50s attempts safer.

F1, 2/low hat is very stupid. 11f mid into 50/50 that they can only challenge with armored reversal. Otherwise safe or +2. Sets up dirty 50/50s or just more advantage.

In my experience teleport is gimmicky but occasionally useful to make things hard to punish.

I’ve been using spin as a meterless combo extender or all-in 50/50 tool. That plus low hat being on that ridiculous recharge timer makes her a lot more meter efficient.

Before I was using Sonya and cyrax which both have their moments but I think Lao is the most solid pick for her. Sektor could also do some cool stuff probably but I always find his set up to be more hassle than it’s worth.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
It seems most characters have a very damaging air combo that is difficult to kameo off of, but if you can gives the best damage. Nitara’s 242 air combo is an example. I found this below and it’s the best I can find midscreen w 1 bar and 1 kameo:

1212 > ji242 xx kameo > ji242 xx bf2 ex > ji242 bf2 for 434.

I’m using scorpion’s u1 btw, timed a hair before the second hit of 242

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I also like this corner 1 bar, kameo:

b2 xx db4 ex > ji242 xx SSdown > ji242 xx kameo > ji252 bf2 (477.20)

Still scorpion up kameo

rather easy 518 damage with khameleon kameo,midscreen to corner,for 1 bar

22××mileena roll,s4xxdb2xxdb4EX,jump24(mileena sais)2,jump 24,air dash down,242××bf2.

you can spend the seconde bar at the end with a bf2Ex and add another 24xxbf2 for 543 damage.

in open space the one bar variant ends at the jump 24 into bf2(after the mileena sai portion) and does 482 damage