What's new

Nitara General Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 5032
  • Start date

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Nitara/Sonya is quite the pair now too. Safe/plus overhead pressure, mid projectile use for neutral pressure and setups, and then square wave after 1212 gives enough time to do:
1212, square wave +EX sacrifice > dash 4 xx db2 xx db4 > whatever air combo you want into bite for health back or divekick knockdown while absorbing health.

140 damage forward throw ain't too shabby either.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I had no idea EX Bloody Bolt could Armour Break
Whoever made this post has been living under a rock lol

Yea it’s pretty old and you don’t even have to do the ex version to armor break.

You can do it on oki and you’ll beat every wake up in the game except Ashrah’s and Havik’s, and you can combo on hit if your execution is good enough. It used to be plus on block too since she was able to DK on block, but they removed it this patch. Still safe tho

I run Sub Kameo in some matches and if you launched, you can do air 12, whiffed dk, air 1, S4 freeze, blood sacrifice, air 21 dk. You’re left at enough advantage for a safe bloody bolt against everyone but Ashrah (won’t beat havik’s armor but you won’t get punished either). I haven’t tried it with the new DK buff but I’m sure you can still do it with even more damage now

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
You can do b2 into ferra NJP for a SAFE (but upblockable) 50% ish combo.

B2- ferra NJP, 4xxdb2, db4, 4xxdb2, EX db4, J24xxBf2. Costs full kameo meter but is awesome for closing rounds with a sneaky double overhead

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
If it wasn't already stated. This Hotfix toned down Nitaras damage. Source: My goto bnb off of 1,2,[12] used to be 37% down to 34.5%.

Furthermore, that buff that she got to her healing and dots that increased or decreased numbers relative to hp values has been reverted. Shes back to flat numbers.

xKhaoTik

If it wasn't already stated. This Hotfix toned down Nitaras damage. Source: My goto bnb off of 1,2,[12] used to be 37% down to 34.5%.

Furthermore, that buff that she got to her healing and dots that increased or decreased numbers relative to hp values has been reverted. Shes back to flat numbers.
Are you sure? My meterless bnb midscreen off 1212 is still doing 42%

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
Are you sure? My meterless bnb midscreen off 1212 is still doing 42%
Interesting, maybe the discrepancy can help us narrow down what move specifically got toned down.
I've done the same bnb since day 4.

12[12] j124 df+dash 232 bite

And i am 87.6% sure that combo used to do 37% damage. When I do my exdivekick bnb it is also 37% like I remember.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Interesting, maybe the discrepancy can help us narrow down what move specifically got toned down.
I've done the same bnb since day 4.

12[12] j124 df+dash 232 bite

And i am 87.6% sure that combo used to do 37% damage. When I do my exdivekick bnb it is also 37% like I remember.
I'm new to her but for meterless I do:

1212 slight walk forward 4~DB2 DB4 J12~Down+Forward Air Dash 242 Bite,

does about 40-41% no meter no jump in and can be extended in multiple places if you do have meter or kameo and want to go for more,
actually does a little less with a jump in punch which is kinda funny

is there a thread with current bnbs?

xKhaoTik

I'm new to her but for meterless I do:

1212 slight walk forward 4~DB2 DB4 J12~Down+Forward Air Dash 242 Bite,

does about 40-41% no meter no jump in and can be extended in multiple places if you do have meter or kameo and want to go for more,
actually does a little less with a jump in punch which is kinda funny

is there a thread with current bnbs?
This is what I do. You can squeeze out 124 before the air dash if you’re approaching the corner. Does 42%

I think there was because I remember having a convo with people about combos here. Idk if it was this thread or an actual combo thread tho

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
This is what I do. You can squeeze out 124 before the air dash if you’re approaching the corner. Does 42%

I think there was because I remember having a convo with people about combos here. Idk if it was this thread or an actual combo thread tho
Good to know I'm on the right track, thank you sir!

darklightjg1

One QOL buff I still wish she got would be the ability to steer her fatal blow trajectory (just make it very punishable if it whiffs and the opponent isn't close). That's the only thing that still annoys me when misjudging the distance by like a hair.

Dive kick not costing to ground bounce opens up a lot of her game as it's no longer too expensive to spend bar on other things and still get a nice conversion or corner carry. Like I'm more willing to burn a bar on an air dash cancelled blockstring for a mixup because the damage potential is more worthwhile if I'm right.

darklightjg1

Even if the divekick misses occasionally, yeah it's worth going for. I also AA with d2 > Call Sonya > dash s4 xx db2 xx db4 > j242 xx bf2.
Her meterless conversions are no joke now.

darklightjg1

I really hope the new move Sonya's getting doesn't mean they'll nerf her Kameo health. I'm so sick of every Kameo I pick up and actually like, having or getting a health nerf to the base health. I don't always get to land health regen moves and dealing with the tanky health teams gets annoying in this aspect.