What's new

Ninja Smoke Help

Thanks for all the help guys I can do Spear, HK, LP, Deep Jump Kick, Spear, HK, LP, aaHP, JK, Air Throw. minus the aahp for some reason I miss the jk let alone the air thow but ill keep practicing...thanks..

Hero101 said:
Thanks for all the help guys I can do Spear, HK, LP, Deep Jump Kick, Spear, HK, LP, aaHP, JK, Air Throw. minus the aahp for some reason I miss the jk let alone the air thow but ill keep practicing...thanks..
try running while ur are walking in so u can get the aaHP at a further distance and the JK will connect without a chance to miss

Shock said:
At NEC7, Julian performed Sub's ice breaker fatality the instant "Sub-zero Wins" appeared on the screen, that is the very last frame/tick where you can input the command for a fatality, and I said "Oh cool, a just frames fatality" Julian responded with "Haha he said just frames."
I've done that a couple times, not with Sub though. It's rather funny with H. Smokes fatality, as I did it right after he fell over, so he uppercutted nothingness, and then the other chraracter (Can't remember who), instantly shot back up with no head. I've done it with Ermacs fatality too, which I happened to do about an hour so ago.

Shame I can't do it with combos though. :\