What's new

Nightwolf Tournament/High level play Videos?

Wax

Noob
Yeah I dont understand the high placement of this character. Everyone I play just spams shoulder charge, lightning and arrows. Every now and then they come in with Forward+3, but shit lotta good it does against any character. Why hasnt REO picked this guy up yet?
He did for a short while, he changes so fast tho. lol

Wax

Noob
hm, his fireball just has other purpose, i mean the projektile has long startup, and it catches 90% of oponents trying to jump at u on wake up, 90% of the time when i land a Lightning or 2 in a row (lol) they will jump at u, if u time the projektile corect u catch them, and its very annoying(4 them) :p thats just one example!

on the other hand, his EX fireball is imho good!
HAHAHA this is so true!!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I can't even find em! There is one vid some dude recorded and sent to me but that's all I have. It's posted in my guide...and teabag is in there.

jtom

Noob
looking at the marvaz match... is it fair to say NW is fairly average when it comes to building meter?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
If you get close...nw builds meter great using chip and the 1221 combo. check out the nw competition guide I made. 1221 shoulder (blocked) gives you have a bar. It's a great way to get meter.

Jamison

Noob
No arrow is useless unless you are fighting morons. I think I throw one arrow every 30 matches...lol
Nightwolf is my kryptonite, I lose everytime to even the most average of player. Yes I am a moron because the NW players I play start using the arrow effectively. I guess I need to learn NW so I can learn how to beat NW.