What's new

General/Other Nightwing: The Backstory

The writers contemplated killing him in the infinite crisis. Superboy prime almost kills him but superboy takes the hit instead. ^-^ Also whats up gweedo! Dick > Tim :D
WRONG! when the writers were debating killing NW off they were going to have jason todd do it when he dressed as nightwing and went around beating the shit outta everyone in bludhaven

Also Dick was Robin in the titans for a while before becoming Nightwing. Dick was and always will be the BEST robin. and oh yeah, FUCK THE NEW 52!

Kas

Oh hai ^-^
WRONG! when the writers were debating killing NW off they were going to have jason todd do it when he dressed as nightwing and went around beating the shit outta everyone in bludhaven
DC: The ending of this issue really hit a lot of people hard, with the death of Superboy.
GEOFF: We originally talked about killing Nightwing. That was always Dan’s plan.
EDDIE: But we didn’t want [Nightwing] to die.
GEOFF: We wanted to have issue #6 be about bringing the Trinity back. Dan focused on offing Nightwing, but we all felt it was just the wrong character.
PHIL: Though I can’t think of a character who would have a greater impact than Nightwing dying.
GEOFF: True, but it’s Dick Grayson. My mom knows who he is. Nightwing would’ve been a mistake. Superboy was the best choice.

Get raped

DC: The ending of this issue really hit a lot of people hard, with the death of Superboy.
GEOFF: We originally talked about killing Nightwing. That was always Dan’s plan.
EDDIE: But we didn’t want [Nightwing] to die.
GEOFF: We wanted to have issue #6 be about bringing the Trinity back. Dan focused on offing Nightwing, but we all felt it was just the wrong character.
PHIL: Though I can’t think of a character who would have a greater impact than Nightwing dying.
GEOFF: True, but it’s Dick Grayson. My mom knows who he is. Nightwing would’ve been a mistake. Superboy was the best choice.

Get raped
Awesome! I love when i get proved wrong with facts lol. Still doesnt prove that superboy prime was going to be the one to kill him. Sorry i read it wrong JT wasnt going to kill NW he was going to be his replacement.

Kas

Oh hai ^-^
Awesome! I love when i get proved wrong with facts lol. Still doesnt prove that superboy prime was going to be the one to kill him. Sorry i read it wrong JT wasnt going to kill NW he was going to be his replacement.
mmm I didn't mean it that way. I meant literally Nightwing almost gets killed by superboy prime if you remember. Superboy jumps in to save him and ends up getting killed.

Dick Grayson's back-story is def the coolest of all the "Robins." I tried to read about Tim Drake and his Red Robin stuff, but I had a better time just being a captain.

Reactions: Kas