What's new

Nightwing skins you want in the game

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
i LOVED the AC version. the most PERFECT NW ive ever seen ever. I was enraged that they didnt include it in the Arkham City skins.
Same I felt so robbed :'[ I hope they make another arkham city pack since they have Harley, Bane, and Grundy in game too so there is more then enough alts to make another pack, and I need that alt for Nightwing!!!! I'm sure it will happen eventually though!!!!! because seriously that Nightwing is perfect :]

I never understood the change to red. It's like they want every Bat character associated with the colour red now.

Nightwing Butt

I never understood the change to red. It's like they want every Bat character associated with the colour red now.
yeah I always thought the blue reflected Dicks personality better and made him really stand out, but now they all have to stick to the bat fam dress code of red and black. xD

actually yeah that was part of their plan. they wanted the bat family to seem more unified. which is also the reason red hood now has a bat logo on his suit.

oh geez i hated when he had a logo of his own. the costume looked stupid. the way he was in the movie was pretty cool. WTF are we doing talkin bout the reject of the bat family anyways? this is a NW thread

Nightwing Butt

oh geez i hated when he had a logo of his own. the costume looked stupid. the way he was in the movie was pretty cool. WTF are we doing talkin bout the reject of the bat family anyways? this is a NW thread
Hahaha Idk but yeah his outfits in under the red hood and red hood lost days are really good because they're just normal clothes, and Nightwing should at least get red finger stripes if he has to wear the red outfit because he really does look like batman beyond.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I'm good with the "New 52" costume. However, it'd be funny to troll online with "The Target" costume.

James Keel

He that delivers sadness by kicking your ass
They do need the disco dick costume. Would be awesome.

Did anyone notice that his secondary new52 costume is the blue/black scheme? Looks pretty nice, but you have to choose the new52 costume using the start button to get it.

Monitor2112

Paitent Padawan
I'd like to see all the ones already mentioned along with an Earth-2 adult Robin costume from the 70's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NightRaven

"Nightwing or NightestWing?"
Since Nightwing wasn't included in the Teen Titans DLC pack I think they are gonna put him in a Bat-Family DLC pack when Bat-girl releases.

Bat-Family Pack:
Nightwing->Robin(pls with long pants)
Bat-Girl->Batwoman,Classic Batgirl,Cassandra Cain(really can't go wrong with any of them honestly)
The Batman->Classic Batman(Blue/Grey-Short ear batman),Traditional batman(Long ears, Black/gray colors,Yellow/Black symbol)

i'm not sure where i should post this so i'm gonna put it in the DLC costume thread as well.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Arkham Robin
DiscoWing

Otherwise I'd like to see some creative stuff from NRS for another Nightwing skin.