What's new

Nightwing skins you want in the game

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
i was thinking that as soon as new 52 came out. i think they should of just stuck with the blue arm and finger stripe one and tweaked it a lil
I couldn't agree more I miss Nightwing's finger stripes and I think the blue suited him a lot better. Now he just looks like Terry Mcginnis without the cowl, I miss Pre-Boot Nightwing :/ at least he is blue in this hopefully we'll get some awesome DLC alts :D

im goin with the new 52 alt just cuz its the closest thing to the blue stripe one. the default looks great but the hair is just awkward to me. either way nightwing is my main no matter what

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
im goin with the new 52 alt just cuz its the closest thing to the blue stripe one. the default looks great but the hair is just awkward to me. either way nightwing is my main no matter what
Yeah I agree I like the way that one looks for now because I'm not a fan of his hair either hopefully they'll put in the arkham city one because I really like his design in that, but Nightwing and Red Hood are my favs so I'm going to main Nightwing and if by some miracle Jason makes the roster as DLC I'll use them both about equally :]

i LOVED the AC version. the most PERFECT NW ive ever seen ever. I was enraged that they didnt include it in the Arkham City skins.