What's new

Nightwing Secondaries

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
So who does everyone think makes a good secondary for Nightwing
I figure someone like batman or superman obviously would do well, but what about the others?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Nightwing doesn't need a secondary. He is much too badass for such a disgrace. :joker:
You know how I feel about Batman and Wonder Woman.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Pick who you would enjoy playing as.

I've been dabbling with Bane, but just to have as a "casual" character when playing against people that aren't that great at the game.

DuskAlloy

Pick who you would enjoy playing as.

I've been dabbling with Bane, but just to have as a "casual" character when playing against people that aren't that great at the game.
Well with how I pick characters it has to be a character that I like and who I enjoy playing as, like say with the flash, he is my favorite dc hero, but I dont enjoy how he plays and it was a drag everytime I played as him.

Saitsu

Noob
Until Batgirl comes out and we get time with her, who knows?

I have enough points to get her but not enough for the Season Pass. I might get her anyway though.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
My wife is excited about Batgirl, so we'll be picking her up for sure.

On a slightly unrelated note, marry a woman that likes video games and can cook. Your life will be happy.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
My wife is excited about Batgirl, so we'll be picking her up for sure.

On a slightly unrelated note, marry a woman that likes video games and can cook. Your life will be happy.
Batgirl should be interesting. I am hoping she will be my second Co-Main. That way I can main the Batfamily. Hopefully she compliments Nightwing just as well as Batman does. :16Bit

Lulzlou

Noob
Honestly if you were going to pick up any of the S tier as a secondary, might as well main them.

Nightwing can win on his own but there are a few tough match ups. They aren't terrible but if you feel like you need to switch characters then go ahead. I'm waiting on batgirl to decide on a secondary. If she isn't good I'll most likely pick up Wonder Woman.

These are tough for me and I think Wonder Woman can probably do well against them. Batman, Superman, Black Adam, Hawkgirl, Cyborg and maybe Killer Frost.

Saitsu

Noob
It's not really an apt comparison because every character has one or two tough matchups just like Nightwing does.

AssassiN

Noob
My current secondaries are Harley Quinn and Lobo. Pretty noobish at the moment because I have just picked them up and barely spent any time with them in the lab.
Did not pick them up for his bad MU's because I feel that he can handle them, picked them up for fun.

Do not see any of these 2 characters do better against his bad MU's, probably even worse.

Georgie

Ex Shadow Kick
Im waiting on batgirl to see how she handles, right now im having troubles with Black adam and green lantern so i might be picking up a pocket supes for those matchups.

DuskAlloy

With the new patch out do you guys think this may change anything involving secondaries (not counting bat-girl), i've noticed the bane and shazam buffs were pretty good, I may put some work in with them

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
With the new patch out do you guys think this may change anything involving secondaries (not counting bat-girl), i've noticed the bane and shazam buffs were pretty good, I may put some work in with them
Activation on Shazam's trait is much bigger than people realize. His damage potential is going to be huge with his trait active, and for that people are going to get blown up when blocking.

Batgirl is looking like a solid anti-Cyborg. We'll have to wait and see.

DuskAlloy

Also sinestro got some good shit with the patch, another interesting thought