What's new

Nightwing Secondaries

Saitsu

Noob
I'll say it right now, her MB Batrangs and her teleport should make her a nightmare for Hawkgirl. That alone makes her a worthy secondary.

I'm just trying to push her meterless damage midscreen right now.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
I'll say it right now, her MB Batrangs and her teleport should make her a nightmare for Hawkgirl. That alone makes her a worthy secondary.

I'm just trying to push her meterless damage midscreen right now.
I gotta give you that, she and deathstroke right now are really high on my secondary list

The only character I have trouble with as NW are Hawkgirl, Superman, and Wonder Woman. So far she seems to be able to handle those characters. Her damage is lacking a though but hey she seems to have mixups for days.

DuskAlloy

BUT BUT BUT... I CANT MAKE DICK PUNS WITH BAT-GIRL, HOW WILL I GO ON LIVING!!!

Saitsu

Noob
The only character I have trouble with as NW are Hawkgirl, Superman, and Wonder Woman. So far she seems to be able to handle those characters. Her damage is lacking a though but hey she seems to have mixups for days.
Considering she has a meterless version of the Killer Frost vortex (for the most part) and the fact that she has great corner damage, she'll live.

DuskAlloy

Well I decided to pick up deathstroke... god help me
I may play a pocket top tier like batman to help with bad MUs though

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Well I decided to pick up deathstroke... god help me
I may play a pocket top tier like batman to help with bad MUs though

I started screwing around with Shazam today. Lot's of fun. I'm not even doing optimal combos, just whatever looks cool. Trying to shout, "SHAZAM!" as often as I can. Fun stuff. Also, free command grabs are hilarious cheese.