What's new

Tech Nightwing punishing MMH teleport with Flying Grayson.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
If nightwing was ares tier I would be playing nightwing, hes too good and unbeatable at majors until top 16
where do you put Ares? I never see him anymore since AlucarD stop playing injustice after the last balance patch I dont know any Ares players. I don't know what he can do.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Oh really? Is that a serious agreement or is this just opinionated? lol

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Cyborg has dominating MU's. Ares best Mu is a 5-5. hold that
But Cyborg can't make comebacks or control the pace of the match like Ares. Ares can always come back, Cyborg has no rushdown whatsoever.

And Joker loses to Ares, gtfo you pedo stacher.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I've been playing cyborg AND scorp recently to compliment NW.

What's the scorp GL MU?
I'm not sure about that MU, but any strong anti zoning character is a good compliment to NW.

Anybody who can handle the heavy zoners that he can't is a solid back up.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'm not sure about that MU, but any strong anti zoning character is a good compliment to NW.

Anybody who can handle the heavy zoners that he can't is a solid back up.
Yea you got me...that's the point. I like scorp but when people know the MU it can get ugly. Still testing.

Fly, you and I should explore those midscreen quick rises and see if we can find a vortex. There is potential. If we can find even a half string or a string skip HKD...NW is going to be in there.
Mid screen I like ending in flip kick somtimes in stead of staff spin for hard knockdown. But yea I'm down

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
NW and MMH seriously seems 5-5
I think it could be slight advantage NW, especially if the MMH player doesn't understand how to fight him.

Great oki options in the corner against him, great post teleport mixups, outzones him in staff, easy to bait bad teleports with ground spark dash cancels/d1 in staff cause it looks like ground blast, he's a tall enough character to get hit by staff pressure but not tall enough so that flip kick still crosses up, his buttons aren't really that great for dealing with NW besides trait 3, etc. I'm a fan of the MU.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I think it could be slight advantage NW, especially if the MMH player doesn't understand how to fight him.

Great oki options in the corner against him, great post teleport mixups, outzones him in staff, easy to bait bad teleports with ground spark dash cancels/d1 in staff cause it looks like ground blast, he's a tall enough character to get hit by staff pressure but not tall enough so that flip kick still crosses up, his buttons aren't really that great for dealing with NW besides trait 3, etc. I'm a fan of the MU.
I don't think it's NW's favor. A well timed instant air tele goes between MB groundpound and punishes the regular one. That and NW lack of anti airs and Martian pressure makes it feel like the WoWo MU. I'd love to grind the MU of my Martian and your NW to figure it out tho.