What's new

Tech Nightwing punishing MMH teleport with Flying Grayson.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
I like the swag on the 3rd one. I was trying this but could not get a good confirm. good shit :cool: keep it up and you'll be as cool as me in no time.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
MMH is slowly getting broken down.

Will he remain #1?

Stay tuned to TYM to find out!
I think eventually the MMH's, Zatannas and Zods will eventually get figured out, people spent so much time figuring out the original cast and not everyone has MMH or Zatanna or even Zod purchased(I only have Zod from Season 1 pass), so I can't those characters to practice mode and work on my punishing and neutral game against them.

This is why I'm glad to have marco in my life.

gpmoney

I think eventually the MMH's, Zatannas and Zods will eventually get figured out, people spent so much time figuring out the original cast and not everyone has MMH or Zatanna or even Zod purchased(I only have Zod from Season 1 pass), so I can't those characters to practice mode and work on my punishing and neutral game against them.

Zatana is bottom 3 :DOGE

macro

Eezeepeezee

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I've done this accidentally quite a lot trying to anti air him, and he did OH teleport which whiffed behind me.

I dunno how consistent we can make it on purpose, but when MMH jumps it makes flying grayson a solid option just because the tracking on OH teleport not dealing with it well.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
how about air overhead teleports? I feel those become trickier to read so it just becomes a matter of how fast you react.

gpmoney

I've done this accidentally quite a lot trying to anti air him, and he did OH teleport which whiffed behind me.

I dunno how consistent we can make it on purpose, but when MMH jumps it makes flying grayson a solid option just because the tracking on OH teleport not dealing with it well.
I tried this on you in our MMH set and got a shitty freestyle combo lol

gpmoney

^ Will this also whiff on air OH tele? How about ground tele? Will this also avoid the tracking of ground tele?
I've had it Whiff on OH tele. but I never did it on a read correctly. He jumped so I Flying grayson to anti air and he teleported and it whiffed.

gpmoney

no offense but i thought this was well known, ive been doing it for a while, also i believe reg tele blows this up. good shit though
I knew, I was just doing a half ass combo lol. I'm sure others knew to.

AssassiN

Noob
no offense but i thought this was well known, ive been doing it for a while, also i believe reg tele blows this up. good shit though
Same, tried experimenting with delayed Flying Grayson to block the normal teleport but still avoid the overhead teleport.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Yea I managed to go it but by accident. I haven't figured out the exact height which mmh has to be. But it sucks that reg teleport will blow fg up.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Ya i know it's known but the main point of it is for one to show new Nightwing players if they join the forums. And two to show people the best combos they can get off this.