What's new

Tech Nightwing punishing MMH teleport with Flying Grayson.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I don't think it's NW's favor. A well timed instant air tele goes between MB groundpound and punishes the regular one. That and NW lack of anti airs and Martian pressure makes it feel like the WoWo MU. I'd love to grind the MU of my Martian and your NW to figure it out tho.
Meh, you don't have to mb ground blast that often against him. You can do ground blast and bait his tele with d1 often. I think online MMH is better because of the pressure. Offline you can blow up his air dash stuff with his staff j2 just like WoWo. MMH's lack of plus frames without some bar makes his air dash stuff less scary than WoWo IMO.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Nightwing's gets eaten up after a phase ender. His lack of WU options on a hard knockdown give Martian free pressure. NW can't jump. Groundspark dash cancels are hella risky, especially cause the splash OH tele. Martian outranges NW. I'm not saying it's 6-4, but it doesn't feel like NW's favor.

@Sajam

macro

Eezeepeezee
Meh, you don't have to mb ground blast that often against him. You can do ground blast and bait his tele with d1 often. I think online MMH is better because of the pressure. Offline you can blow up his air dash stuff with his staff j2 just like WoWo. MMH's lack of plus frames without some bar makes his air dash stuff less scary than WoWo IMO.
When it comes to me vs WoWo MMH and Superman i dislike the Wonder Women matchup the most it just sucks because all the space control she has and alot of the things you do have such a big risk also since she dosen't have to spend meter she will always have a free clash in the matchup
or push block so if you do get started with your prussure can be stopped