What's new

General/Other Nightwing Glitch - Please fix this NRS.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I am not longer in STB...add me on skype (take1chance) we will go about getting it recorded from there.
Hey man I'm sorry I need to back out. My folks are coming by for dinner and I'm moving on Saturday. I may be able to help you with this next week, but I can't guarantee it. you may be better off finding someone else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Hey man I'm sorry I need to back out. My folks are coming by for dinner and I'm moving on Saturday. I may be able to help you with this next week, but I can't guarantee it. you may be better off finding someone else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No worries, thanks for trying Ninj.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Pretty funky...definitely something that should be looked at.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Pretty funky...definitely something that should be looked at.

I am uploading a better quality film. I am shocked you could watch it.

It's stupid broken. You are stuck in place, and on rare occurances, will actually walk forward while holding back.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I am uploading a better quality film. I am shocked you could watch it.

It's stupid broken. You are stuck in place, and on rare occurances, will actually walk forward while holding back.
I really wonder if the use of 3D hitboxes in general is the problem.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
It has not yet happened to me, but there is another glitch that happened to me a few times where the Escrima Fury starts whiffing in the middle of it. Gonna try to record it.
This happend whilst I was playing you right ? and this isnt just a nightwing bug this happens to every character