What's new

Strategy Nightwing General Discussion (1.06 and on)

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
holidays, finals for students, people playing KI, a lot of work for me...it's hard to stay active in the NW community, my love for the character still lives strong.

AssassiN

Noob
If I'm lucky, I can play 10 min a week of Injustice.
So yeah, I have been very busy with school and work since October.
I should be getting into it again in February.

Good luck to any Dicks at NEC.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I'll be at NEC, but I'm more focused on doing well in KI right now.

Hopefully I don't get bodied, but I haven't practiced injustice in like 2 months

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Alright so NEC was a big fail for me and after talking to everyone Im sad to say Im gonna either drop this game (not because I suck but because Im sick of all the bugs and stuff) or just play a higher tier character lol met Sajam and Chongo and had fun. Really mad I didnt play casuals like I wanted :\ oh well lol

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Alright so NEC was a big fail for me and after talking to everyone Im sad to say Im gonna either drop this game (not because I suck but because Im sick of all the bugs and stuff) or just play a higher tier character lol met Sajam and Chongo and had fun. Really mad I didnt play casuals like I wanted :\ oh well lol
It's ok that you failed, you play NW.

It was cool meeting you, if you drop the game I hope you find a higher tier character in another game.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Don't quit! =[

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Ok so I've been messing around with U3 cross ups, and has anyone mentioned u3 after a b2? I found a semi nifty setup, but was just wondering if it had already been posted.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Not sure if worth posting (or mentioned anywhere), but...

I'm gonna start abusing bounce cancels after 113 enders.. Option of absorbing a hit into a punish or if blocked being +.

Also been playing around with ending staff combos with d3 midscreen(to keep them in range), and for kinda gimmicky stuff 1f2 or 1d3 (the 1 whiffs) or standing 3. Option for either a knockdown or standing 3 into combo...

*bump*

Last edited:

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Yaaaasss havnt played injustice since NEC cause my converter broke so I went back to umvc3 lol plus my internet has been shit. Anyway I've come to the realization that I have no midscreen escrima gimmicks outside of the b2 sajam reset :/ help me my fellow dicks

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Yaaaasss havnt played injustice since NEC cause my converter broke so I went back to umvc3 lol plus my internet has been shit. Anyway I've come to the realization that I have no midscreen escrima gimmicks outside of the b2 sajam reset :/ help me my fellow dicks
Its character specific but after a 113 hard knockdown, you can empty jump over...

nvm. I'll make a video tonight