What's new

Tech Nightwing flip kick corner vortex

macro

Eezeepeezee
Now this tech can work off any flip kick in the corner.
And some wake ups can also be stuffed after this tech
with a jump 2 because it will crossup the wake up.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Nice find but how is it a vortex? Looks like a combo that ends in a 50/50 to me unless you can make both options loop back into the same mixup.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Nice find but how is it a vortex? Looks like a combo that ends in a 50/50 to me unless you can make both options loop back into the same mixup.
I'm glad to say you have options to go back into the setup from both sides with D2 flip kick.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Man i think pryce is right that theres not any more tech for Nightwing.
Me and him have looked for days and all i can find is stuff already found.
If there is any more i feel that it's going to be super crazy tech.
In terms of overall tech then yes there probably isn't much left. But that means that it's now time to start finding MU-specific tech and setups - such as developing Nightwing's post-slide game in the KF MU - that will really help Nightwing in those particular MUs.

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
@macro
I might be able to help you find some new stuff on the tech front actually. There are a couple interesting interactions during tech rolls and hard-knockdowns that Nightwing might have the potential to exploit. I'll be on tonight, so hit me with a game invite or something.

I been found this. When doing other vortexs. If it helps I have a Nightwing wakeup reversal. And alot of other quick stand setups to protect our other tech or vortex