What's new

Tech Corner tech!

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
'Sup Dicks, the first part of the video is old tech, but not many people use it so I'll say it. After any staff spin knockdown you can do a crossup F3 in Escrima. I spent a while looking for ways to continue the combo after a crossup F3 and came up with this Crossup/non-crossup setup.
This video shows the Non-crossup setup:
This video shows the Crossup setup:
And finally, this video shows how you can add in Pryce's D2 x2 reset.
To not crossup you have to D2 early or late, and to crossup you have to D2 around the middle :D

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I don't go for cross up f3 after staff spin much cause I find it to be inconsistent, but this is cool stuff.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I blinked...and then got lost >.> lol

the first one doesnt crossup you say, but yet your dashing out of the corner to continue the combo, does it not crossup but u still end up switching sides?

also if i remember correctly isnt there some otg corner tech to that involves his groundspark?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

the first one doesnt crossup you say, but yet your dashing out of the corner to continue the combo, does it not crossup but u still end up switching sides?

also if i remember correctly isnt there some otg corner tech to that involves his groundspark?

its not a true otg. what it is is just stacking the gravity scaling so high that the knockdown/wake up window becomes real small, making the appearance of an OTG but in reality you simply hit them on wake up. b2 112 f213 df2 113 xx ground spark is a simple way to set this up. if the spark hits, ur +9 i believe, if its blocked your negative but i dont kno how much, it varies from ranges.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
ah ok.

yeah right now i'm still very unfamiliar with all the cast and would probably be caught by the stupidest possible gimmicks, let alone legit setups.

HeroesNZ

No, the F3 crosses up, but the setup afterwards is a non-crossup setup.

'Sup Dicks, the first part of the video is old tech, but not many people use it so I'll say it. After any staff spin knockdown you can do a crossup F3 in Escrima. I spent a while looking for ways to continue the combo after a crossup F3 and came up with this Crossup/non-crossup setup.
This video shows the Non-crossup setup:
This video shows the Crossup setup:
And finally, this video shows how you can add in Pryce's D2 x2 reset.
To not crossup you have to D2 early or late, and to crossup you have to D2 around the middle :D
Looked like ending a combo in 113 into 4~flying greyson was a cross up hit. Does it cross up?

HeroesNZ

Looked like ending a combo in 113 into 4~flying greyson was a cross up hit. Does it cross up?
If it hits then it mostly doesn't cross up, if they block low then it does crossup but you are +1 or 2. You must block low and you can't wakeup

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
1st video, 2nd combo.

The amount of swag is mesmerizing.
Would like to see it again.
And in tournament.
To the dismay of the opponent.
Which is hopefully not me.