What's new

Nightwing Corner Infinite. (Block)

AssassiN

Noob
Did you even bother to read all the posts in this thread?
It's not a block infinite, it can be escaped.

Other than that you do realize you can't get chipped out by normals? The game refuses at the last sliver of health to let you win by chipping the opponent out. AND normals barely do chip, I'm talking 0,1% of damage where with MK you have normals that do around 1 and 2%.
There are no Skarlets, no Quan Chi's in this game. PLUS if it gets too much for you, you can do pushblock.

Now tell me, what is so wrong with this design?

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
In the Corner Nightwing can loop 112 and U3 endlessly.

The U3 jails them standing for the 112 to connect. 112 leaves you +21 so you have a 4 frame overhead that leaves you +10.

That leaves you with a free 112 and since the overhead jails standing, you can just repeat. The only way out is pushblocking.

If you take the hit on the 112, you get combo'd into a hard knockdown.

If you take the U3 you get splatted into a hard knockdown.
Wait, were you trying to do this to me the other day in Ranked?

You dirty bastard..... I like it :D

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Did you even bother to read all the posts in this thread?
It's not a block infinite, it can be escaped.

Other than that you do realize you can't get chipped out by normals? The game refuses at the last sliver of health to let you win by chipping the opponent out. AND normals barely do chip, I'm talking 0,1% of damage where with MK you have normals that do around 1 and 2%.
There are no Skarlets, no Quan Chi's in this game. PLUS if it gets too much for you, you can do pushblock.

Now tell me, what is so wrong with this design?
Infinites. MK has none. Well one, but only on certain characters and with ridiculous execution

I thought backdashes were only invincible on wake up? Or am I assuming that this game is far to similar to other fighting games?
They definitely always have invincibility, and if I'm reading your post right then that's actually real common. Backdashes are always invincible in Arcsys games and SF4, among many others.