What's new

Night Wing IGAU 2 wish list

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
I am 1000% serious about this. It would make the character 1 million times more interesting to me.
if only you knew how much I wish I could do 112, 33, staff cancel 1f1 or 112, staff cancel 1f1. Iwas thinking this day 1 of this game but gave up lol.
If I could do b112 staff cancel 1f1 omfg that spacing!

I kinda wish B112 was cancelable

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
if only you knew how much I wish I could do 112, 33, staff cancel 1f1 or 112, staff cancel 1f1. Iwas thinking this day 1 of this game but gave up lol.
If I could do b112 staff cancel 1f1 omfg that spacing!

I kinda wish B112 was cancelable
It makes so much sense

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
If he's in the sequel, I hope Nightwing mains choose to level up instead of making buff threads.

hold dat

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
This feels like another NW changes thread lol and the things I think he needs, based on how he is now are, improved mobility(comparable to that of batman, catwoman or flash) which could mean better dashes, walkspeed or jump startup. He needs solid AA options. Less startup on d2 or scatterbombs. REMOVE ESCRIMA FURY GLITCH!!! Why has this not happened already? Flipkick should not whiff crouching characters since it is an overhead attack. That's what he should have but if we are seriously talking igau2 then I hope he is a broken piece of shit. First you can give us +4 or +5 d1 back. Escrima special cancellable wall jump would be perfect for him. WALLJUMP WINGDINGS!! Would better help his playstyle and give him a few more options offensively and defensively. Meterburn portion of wingdings should track instead of being a fixed distance. Armored MB flying grayson would be nice. I'm also in favor of adding depth to trait and @AK L0rdoftheFLY trait ideas were awesome but I say keep it simple. I feel like that would be harder to do but very interesting. I really do hope NW is busted next game but I don't think my ideas would do that. I do feel as if they would make him more interesting and less predictable and NW is all about doing the unexpected.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
This feels like another NW changes thread lol and the things I think he needs, based on how he is now are, improved mobility(comparable to that of batman, catwoman or flash) which could mean better dashes, walkspeed or jump startup. He needs solid AA options. Less startup on d2 or scatterbombs. REMOVE ESCRIMA FURY GLITCH!!! Why has this not happened already? Flipkick should not whiff crouching characters since it is an overhead attack. That's what he should have but if we are seriously talking igau2 then I hope he is a broken piece of shit. First you can give us +4 or +5 d1 back. Escrima special cancellable wall jump would be perfect for him. WALLJUMP WINGDINGS!! Would better help his playstyle and give him a few more options offensively and defensively. Meterburn portion of wingdings should track instead of being a fixed distance. Armored MB flying grayson would be nice. I'm also in favor of adding depth to trait and @AK L0rdoftheFLY trait ideas were awesome but I say keep it simple. I feel like that would be harder to do but very interesting. I really do hope NW is busted next game but I don't think my ideas would do that. I do feel as if they would make him more interesting and less predictable and NW is all about doing the unexpected.
I like my characters complicate...keeps my attention.

Skarlet
Spinal
BRING ON THE EXECUTION!!!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
honestly if you played Mortal Kombat Deception, Thats where I got the ideas. I just balanced their stance switch combos to not be as long or broken for NW stance switch. I loved that game which is why I chose to Play NW here.

I really super surprised he wasn't built like that from the beginning.