What's new

Night Wing IGAU 2 wish list

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
I know ppl hate these threads but ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Im bored at work lol.

If NW was to make another apearence in IGAU 2 what changes or wishes would you want?
Those of you who know me already know I want 113 in escrima to be a mid, my escrima d1 to be 6 or 7 frames, REAL ANTI AIR D2's, and more costumes lol.

Fixes, I want his overheads and mids not to whiff on ducking opponents and most important take Damian off >:p lol

what about you guys?

@macro
@EMPEROR PRYCE
@HeroesNZ
@Sajam
@Shaazzyam
@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@FOREVER EL1TE
@RM Chongo
@ the rest of you Dicks I cant remember off the top of my head lol

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Flip kick to be -100 on whiff +100 on block
Escrima Fury to have an ender where he bitch whacks the opponent at the end.
Ground spark to have pre patch Black Adam Lightning hitbox
Staff stance to have a teleport
Ground pound to now hit overhead
Flying grayson to have someone shoot Dick out of it on whiff, new animation where he flies over like a trapeze artist
Staff Spin MB to have a gong sound when he whacks you with the staff smack

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY... Get rid of Damian Wayne costume and give us 70's costume Nightwing

I want standing three to be a 10frame low.
Wingdings to be less negative.
Way better walk speed and dash.
Better damage output.
His ground spark cancel is way faster. Creating plus two block advantage or something

gpmoney

If Standing 1 is a mid why would you need a 6-frame D1? You can just use it instead.
Sorry read that wrong.

And cause I really hate 9 frames who else has a d1 with 9 or more but bane :\ shit ill take 8

macro

Eezeepeezee
I know ppl hate these threads but ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Im bored at work lol.

If NW was to make another apearence in IGAU 2 what changes or wishes would you want?
Those of you who know me already know I want 113 in escrima to be a mid, my escrima d1 to be 6 or 7 frames, REAL ANTI AIR D2's, and more costumes lol.

Fixes, I want his overheads and mids not to whiff on ducking opponents and most important take Damian off >:p lol

what about you guys?

@macro
@EMPEROR PRYCE
@HeroesNZ
@Sajam
@Shaazzyam
@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@FOREVER EL1TE
@RM Chongo
@ the rest of you Dicks I cant remember off the top of my head lol
I'm good with what GP said.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
OMG so many ideas. But honestly there are only two things that I want for Nw.

1) make ground spark jump cancelable OR let him change stance into another special or string (I'll explain in next bullet). I'd be happy with just jump cancelable

2) the single thing I want more than anything else is this.........let his trait cancel into a special or ANOTHER STRING. I will provide rules and examples to this for balance.

Rules:
-Strings in the second half of the sequence cannot be canceled into another string or special unless otherwise noted by *.
-Only the strings listed below are the ones that work. For example you cannot cancel d1 into CS 1f1 but you can cancel d12 into cs 1f1.
-all current specials and frame data and cancels will remain the same

These would be all his strings from escrima:
(Cs stands for change stance. Special cancelable rules apply like staff now. Yes I have thought allot about this and have chosen only these strings intentionally).
*F213 cs d2 (special cancelable) like today
F213 cs 1f2
*F213 cs 1f1 (special cancelable)
F213 cs 1b1
F213 cs 1d3
F213 cs (special cancelable) like today
33 cs etc...
113 cs etc...
D12 cs etc...
Rest of strings act normally

Staff cs combos:
1f1 cs (special cancelable) like today
1f1 cs b2
1f1 cs b112
1f1 cs b13
1f1 cs f213
1f1 cs 112/113
1f1 cs 33 (special cancelable)
1f1 cs 333
D2 etc...same as above

* now people actually have to fuzzy guard?

What do you guys think? Much more technical yet rush down oriented, easier fluidity between styles so you don't get licked down in one as easy.

Mainly better mobility. Better walk speed. double jump and wall jump would be super tight. LBSH here is the world's greatest acrobat without a double jump and wall jump WTF?! better defensive options in escrima (faster d1). Better jump arc. similar to Batman and Deathstroke. Also his short hop in staff to be as useful as a short hop in other fighters. He doesn't need ridiculously good low starters along with overheads he has. I for one enjoy working for my damage.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

1) make ground spark jump cancelable OR let him change stance into another special or string (I'll explain in next bullet). I'd be happy with just jump cancelable

2) the single thing I want more than anything else is this.........let his trait cancel into a special or ANOTHER STRING. I will provide rules and examples to this for balance.

Rules:
-Strings in the second half of the sequence cannot be canceled into another string or special unless otherwise noted by *.
-Only the strings listed below are the ones that work. For example you cannot cancel d1 into CS 1f1 but you can cancel d12 into cs 1f1.
-all current specials and frame data and cancels will remain the same

These would be all his strings from escrima:
(Cs stands for change stance. Special cancelable rules apply like staff now. Yes I have thought allot about this and have chosen only these strings intentionally).
*F213 cs d2 (special cancelable) like today
F213 cs 1f2
*F213 cs 1f1 (special cancelable)
F213 cs 1b1
F213 cs 1d3
F213 cs (special cancelable) like today
33 cs etc...
113 cs etc...
D12 cs etc...
Rest of strings act normally

Staff cs combos:
1f1 cs (special cancelable) like today
1f1 cs b2
1f1 cs b112
1f1 cs b13
1f1 cs f213
1f1 cs 112/113
1f1 cs 33 (special cancelable)
1f1 cs 333
D2 etc...same as above

* now people actually have to fuzzy guard?

What do you guys think? Much more technical yet rush down oriented, easier fluidity between styles so you don't get licked down in one as easy.
Too bad I am on mobile and can't reply with that Randy Marsh epic jizz picture...

Braindead

Personally all I need is faster and better jump arcs in Escrima. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?! If we also had double jumps or wall jumps I'll be happier than a sissy with a bag of dicks.

gpmoney

I've been thinking this to but thought it would make him like kabal. but if its jab interuptable it will be fine. This is something I really wanted to but thought would make him broken lol

gpmoney

Now that you guys mention it yea it would make more since for him to have a double jump back and better arc like batman and DS. but only in escrima. I wish staff back dash recovered faster so I could back dash and do S1f1

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I've been thinking this to but thought it would make him like kabal. but if its jab interuptable it will be fine. This is something I really wanted to but thought would make him broken lol
No not broken at all...with batmans, black Adams, and zods, trait this would still not be the best of all of them.

Perhaps frame data gets changed for longer stings to allow some armor or back dash holes but honestly it seems SUPER reasonable when comparing the rest of the cast

gpmoney

No not broken at all...with batmans, black Adams, and zods, trait this would still not be the best of all of them.

Perhaps frame data gets changed for longer stings to allow some armor or back dash holes but honestly it seems SUPER reasonable when comparing the rest of the cast
that was the thing for me was the frame data and cancability. like D12 in escrima is supposed to be +5 I think but if you cancel it into staff you can get full combo punished, but F213 is 0 on block and can be canceled into staff spin with no interrupts.

Braindead

that was the thing for me was the frame data and cancability. like D12 in escrima is supposed to be +5 I think but if you cancel it into staff you can get full combo punished, but F213 is 0 on block and can be canceled into staff spin with no interrupts.
Yeah it sucks that NW's cancelling frame data is worse that his advantage on block. It sucks and it makes zero sense!!