What's new

Next Video Compilations

I Hate pausing between autocombos w/ nightwolf. I always go too fast cus of pressure. As for Noob, he only needs 2 hits between slams like N64, the same stuff should work.

Phant, everything related to umk3 is just so... good, and all I get is text, images, and the videos I already converted. I dont no exactly how long its been but it feels like years.

Last flame came out and my PC worked for 4 days around that...
There is a god.

Now why would I take 35 minutes to whine when theres a nice emoticon 4 it?

Phant

Noob
DAVE101 said:
I Hate pausing between autocombos w/ nightwolf. I always go too fast cus of pressure. As for Noob, he only needs 2 hits between slams like N64, the same stuff should work.

Phant, everything related to umk3 is just so... good, and all I get is text, images, and the videos I already converted. I dont no exactly how long its been but it feels like years.

Last flame came out and my PC worked for 4 days around that...
There is a god.

Now why would I take 35 minutes to whine when theres a nice emoticon 4 it?

Your situation always slips my mind. Hope you get that worked out soon.

Phant

Noob
ded_ said:
nice preview. as for female ninjas infinite, just make a very short pause after the 4 kick combo, then repeat. it works on kabal too i'm not sure for kano yet.

as for other stuff i know usub infinite with aaHPx2, Ice Shower works, and probably Noob Saibot's corner clone miss infinite, but i'm not sure.

I'v tried the subzero inf but it doesn't seem to work for me. Most likely because my timing is off. Also did u guys already know about the lui kang damage glitch on the snes. It seems that if u do his pop up combo all of his damage after that is only about 1 pixel per hit, for the rest of the round. This really ruins his gameplay as he has afew good juggles.

ded

Elder God
yeah i remember that liu kang glitch. as for usub inf try it against jax from a straight up jump mid-screen: aaHPx2, Ice Shower, jump over, aaHP, F+HP, Ice Shower, repeat. that would be more easier.

Woaw, autofire? So that's how it was done in the very first combo video? Boooo.
All this time I just thought it was a mix of extreme timming, coordination, reflexes and just plain lightning speed. But if its a matter of 3 buttons, why thats easier than baraka's infinite since it requires forward and back alternately whereas sindel is just forward.

Now about that selpex, I dont care much for N64 but I love to see the new moves of trilogy being adapted into combos. You just dont get much of that.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
DreemerNJ did it manually in the first video, he might have actually slowed the game down a bit to record it, he can post further info on it, that was 3 years ago. We've never had any way of using macros for combos, because some of them would have been a lot easier that way.

Shock said:
DreemerNJ did it manually in the first video, he might have actually slowed the game down a bit to record it, he can post further info on it, that was 3 years ago. We've never had any way of using macros for combos, because some of them would have been a lot easier that way.
Yes DreemerNJ, go into further detail. Please?

ded

Elder God
this is rape, AWESOME :confused:

*note* if there are questions for those - reptile infinity dont work for umk3 arcade, recovery time is bigger there. rsmoke can get same number of hits.

I got my computer back today and have been very very busy doing things MK related. I haven't been on for long yet but I know this one session is going to last (maybe even a couple days). I'm going to have so much to post. Here is some of it

Phant, I just saw your preview and I think it's pretty good. Although you know that last nightwold infinite can be done on the arcade version. Keep it up.

I tried the clone whiff corner inf in snes... the tele-slam needs to be canceled very late unless you use low punches to stall.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/4019775215633906/no_snes_noob_inf/

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention. there's a hit limit on the clone throw, so it's impossible. (By hit limit, I mean recovery between clone throws is too long)

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
so everyone know, I' working on a snes combovid right now. it will cover mk2, mk3 and umk3...insane glitches gallore!

Phant

Noob

Excellent, I'm glad to see this finally picking up. I practice combos for about 1+ hours nightly and I havn't had too much luck recently but i have some glitchs that i found afew days ago that seem interesting. I'll post clips later on.

Rick

Noob
Perhaps I could toss in a few things. With the SNES emu I have, I could record some clips right to AVI. I really don't have too much off-hand that I can think of, but I can always just replicate stuff.

Lemme know what I can do to assist.