What's new

Next Video Compilations

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
everyone feel free to post any clips or ideas. i'd rather like that people pm or email me with stuff, but if you guys want to share, that's ok. if someone wants to appear on the credits for my vid, they should keep clips private, imo.

maybe i'll post some clips of my "thug" glitch for snes umk3: new char exposed: FanTsung!! :lol:
selpex, u should post the "fantality" clip, so everyone would know what i am talking about :)

Selpex

Noob
NinjaGrinder said:
everyone feel free to post any clips or ideas. i'd rather like that people pm or email me with stuff, but if you guys want to share, that's ok. if someone wants to appear on the credits for my vid, they should keep clips private, imo.

maybe i'll post some clips of my "thug" glitch for snes umk3: new char exposed: FanTsung!! :lol:
selpex, u should post the "fantality" clip, so everyone would know what i am talking about :)
haha ill upload it tonight, need to talk to you about the cv redo's aswell after i finish this new combo vid

edit: quote checked

NinjaGrinder

DAVE101 said:
Did you see phant's 'preview' a couple pages back? Some good stuff, like the axe inf for nightwolf in umk3.
yeah i saw it. Gadget Tsugaru (fellow Colombian gamer) did the nightwolf axe inf in snes almost 2 years ago, also much more stuff. really sick stuff. probably he will be in the credits as well, as he's working on more. the shit i want to show for snes is only "unseen" and broken stuff that is impossible on arcade, psx or n64. maybe another inf with kano, sonya, and why not? usub and kung's too. most of the material are really insane glitches for mk2 (beta anthrox version) and umk3. stay tuned!

dreemernj

Ambassador
Some emulators have video recording capabilities. Other times, people have to rely on programs like Camtasia that record a portion of the screen to video.

Once the video is recorded it has to be uploaded to a website for others to see. If you don't have a website to do that, I suggest YouTube. They are very user friendly and they allow you to embed video streams in other pages.

Rick said:
Perhaps I could toss in a few things. With the SNES emu I have, I could record some clips right to AVI. I really don't have too much off-hand that I can think of, but I can always just replicate stuff.

Lemme know what I can do to assist.
you can assist me in converting my vids 2 avi :)

dreemernj said:
A video of UMK3 for SNES combos could be pretty entertaining depending on how wacky/broken things get. That game is so different from all other versions of UMK3.
I can do that... ... just how do you record the video in .avi or .wmv format?

NinjaGrinder

hmmm that was shown already on nki's umk3 snes glitch video before...especially the stages being moved by sheeva's throws and opp's jumps...the sweep inf can be done on anyone. you should try and explore more this glitch. as a matter of fact, i have more on this but you'll have to wait :wink:
don't quit, just explore more