What's new

[NEWS] Ultimate Hunter, Predator, Tremor, Tanya, and Jason join Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Ha! The first thing we disagree on! Tremor is awesome. Earth is my favorite element, he will most likely be defensive as fuck, maybe have a close/mid/far ground projecile, will def have armor, and he is a ninja. That sound baller as fuck to me. I will totally look into him.

Also because Jax is in the game you don't have to fear he will be Jax in a brown suit.
Hahaha finally!!! I was begin to think we actually were Tyler Durden!!!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm pumped at the skins in this game, Jax has five already by my count.

Carl Weathers (Imagine Apollo Creed instead of Dillon?)
Farmer
Klassic
Revenant
Special forces (the regular we saw in the Johnny/Sonya pic)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm pretty salty about all this. I do not understand how not even 1 of my favorite characters made it in, lol. Where is Smoke, Baraka, Sindel, or the cyborgs. While I do like some of the character designs, it almost feels like I'm settling.

See for some reason I still think there will be 4 hidden surprise characters on this roster. There's easily enough room for 4 more boxes on there.
If Injustice taught us anything, at the very least it's "don't get your hopes up for more characters just because there's an obvious spot on the select screen".

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Tanya is super "meh", never cared for her not even a little bit.

Predator is going to be awesome. I've been wanting Tremor and Jason in the game since MKX was announced, didn't actually think they would make the cut. Super pumped and can't wait!

Elder God

Power!
How about skins show on the last story trailer like classic Raiden?
Ferra/Thor, Jax, Jhonny and Sonya appears with others skins too, unblockable after story mode conclusion??