New Video Shows in Depth Look at Cassie's Strings and Frame Data

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by Circus, Mar 8, 2019.

By Circus on Mar 8, 2019 at 10:57 PM
  1. Circus

Circus Part-Time Kano Hostage

PSN:
    JTCircus
    TrueUnderDawgGaming has been coming out with some videos recently. His newest installment shows off Cassie's strings while he gives his detailed impression of her playstyle in MK11.

He gives some insight on the character that hasn't been touched on yet. So, I suggest if you want a heads up on what you'll be getting yourselves into, I'd give it a look!

And of course, It wouldn't be a JTCircus thread without the mandatory frame data spreadsheet:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
    MKF30, HeroesNZ, Slymind and 9 others like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by Circus, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Vslayer
      Vslayer
      [​IMG]
    2. Dizzy
      Dizzy
      There's not much to say about it, same as how it worked in Injustice 2. Two frames before you exit blockstun you can buffer a normal that will come out the same as if you pressed it at frame perfect time when exiting blockstun.
    3. LawAbidingCitizen
      LawAbidingCitizen
      So this is a defensive tool only or can it be used offensively?
    4. Dizzy
      Dizzy
      This is only for the defender, since it only applies to leaving block. There is no increased input window on combos or frame traps using normal attacks.
    5. Konqrr
      Konqrr
      I'm curious about how we are going to deal with frame gaps. No armor unless the gap is big enough so we can fatal blow and not sure about backdash invincibility so that leaves us with flawless block only?
    6. LawAbidingCitizen
      LawAbidingCitizen
      I'm sure Flawless Block will play a major role in punishing hard to deal with moves on good reads and reaction
      The rest will be ducking highs and most OH/Low in this game seems to be toned down and for the most part reactable, there is also quick normals for gap punishers I think this could be an actual option with the new 3f window and flawless block.
      To me it's a good thing, the fear of pressure will promote good spacing and neutral maybe being just at the tip of reach will put them negative for punishers and make gaps easier to exploit with good awareness.
      I'm glad armor is gone. It was a little one sided and favored offense far to much. As much as it could be used defensively it was used for pressure as much if not more steal back your turn and preventing gap punish and good reads.

All in all it's just theory crafting until we get the full game in our hands to develop a plan for it.
      lionheart21 likes this.
    7. Konqrr
      Konqrr
      I agree. Armor is cancer and I'm glad we have an option with Flawless Block.
      LawAbidingCitizen likes this.
    8. Evil Canadian
      Evil Canadian
      armour is the best thing ever and im gonna play the character with the most armour and abuse the fuck out of it