What's new

New video featuring Joker's 2nd Fatality

X820

Noob
I like this second one man, fucking gold!

Notice NO GOLDEN GLOW this time in his eyes..?

They're reading here LOL!

Fun to see actual gameplay with all the meters and whatnot, can't wait for that shit to hit the stores :)

hahaha, thats awsome and i like it.....i am enthused about this title (despite being upset). i will be so happy if this ends up being a super fun game.

hahaha, thats awsome and i like it.....i am enthused about this title (despite being upset). i will be so happy if this ends up being a super fun game.
seems like they just blew a few things (ie, lex luthor) but overall the title should be more solid than the previous 3d entries

Tim Static

Adminerator
woah, Lobo would have been farkin awesome! good call! forgot he was DC
Makes no sense he was left out. He is PERFECT for this game. Boon: trade Lobo for Luthor...now!

lol

DLC should be coming sometime early next year.

I am still holding out for Lobo on the DC side, as well as Ermac or Kabal on the MK side :D

Joker Rocks! Just took some old 360 games to gs today, had enough credit to deposit and buy the special edition..I just hope that falling down hitting each other stuff doesnt kill the game.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Joker Rocks! Just took some old 360 games to gs today, had enough credit to deposit and buy the special edition..I just hope that falling down hitting each other stuff doesnt kill the game.
Yeah, did you see that video where it showed the falling kombat super moves? 35% damage! This is game breaking! This game is going to revolve around positioning to knock people off stages and klose kombat for free throwing.

hey konqrr! ;)

just wanted to pass this along to you about klose kombat. its actually escapable before the camera zooms in. noone knows yet how this works. but it is nulled by some type of input.

and as for standard throws. ive made this post on another site. ill just state what i think will happen in regards to escapes for them; if you look at the latest vid you can clearly see a standard throw being 2 hits still ( in rage mode, when someone does a throw in that video, it says 2 hits 25% damage )

now that being the case, its going to be the same deal as mkda-mkas throws. more specifically sonya mokap and everyone else with the fixed throw ( fixed the priority issue and being thrown out of moves that reach below the second arm, which looked really dumb, plus they are easily duckable and slower ) in mka.

anyway, the first hit is the grapple, which is 6%, i dont think this part of the throw will be escapable. but im only basing that on the fact that we've seen the second hit being escaped in the very first trailer for the game. i just dont see that first hit being escapable by the looks of the animation, thats all.

uh yea, thats all. sorry, its late. just wanted to point out the klose kombat thing really to ya brother! ;) take care

been a while since i posted here, hello all ;)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lex told me Team MK is having a party with the final version. Its going Gold today.

Just gotta get it RUSHED out in time for the deadline. lame

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yeah, did you see that video where it showed the falling kombat super moves? 35% damage! This is game breaking! This game is going to revolve around positioning to knock people off stages and klose kombat for free throwing.
35% damage and doesn't all the damage go to whoever is on the bottom at the end when it happens? So P1 can build up the damage meter and get flipped right before the end of it for big damage. I guess the idea is the coin-flip aspect of it somehow magically balances it.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I hope so.

Someone told me some stuff about the just frames.

I wont really go into which & why until I can try them for myself, but I've heard of some broken elements already. And its not good.

Once again, Midway is rushing to put it out before its fully tested :(

dreemernj

Ambassador
Is there any word on whether they have a plan for patching the game? Soul Calibur 4 got patched, what, like a week after it was released? And for good reason.

This shits gonna need to be patched.

How many games did you bring and how much did you average per game.

I brought in Assassins Creed and another Oblivion I think.

I got like 9 dollars for Assassins creed(fuckin pissed me off) and 12 for Oblivion...and the extra 10

I was bitter man.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Is there any word on whether they have a plan for patching the game? Soul Calibur 4 got patched, what, like a week after it was released? And for good reason.

This shits gonna need to be patched.
I'm sure it would especially if it needed it. There is plans to add at least one more character per side as well.

And if you look at past MK games when they added characters to games, this scares me.

I *SO* want Kabal & Lobo in this game, but Midway doesnt test shit anymore, so I dont want an even more broken game.

How many games did you bring and how much did you average per game.

I brought in Assassins Creed and another Oblivion I think.

I got like 9 dollars for Assassins creed(fuckin pissed me off) and 12 for Oblivion...and the extra 10

I was bitter man.
Were they scratched up? Missing booklets?

Wanna hear something SUPER lame?

I'm gonna start working at my local Lamestop, er Gamestop this week. I need a job badly, and by buddy is the manager. Lame, lame, lame. I feel so ashamed.

Go indie people! ;)

Were they scratched up? Missing booklets?

Wanna hear something SUPER lame?

I'm gonna start working at my local Lamestop, er Gamestop this week. I need a job badly, and by buddy is the manager. Lame, lame, lame. I feel so ashamed.

Go indie people! ;)
DUDE! they were brand fucking new with booklets, some girl was working the counter, musta been retarded or something

I'm so bitter haha, fuck.

It's like, Assassins Creed shoulda been 20. Okay? I got fucking 9 dollars for that shit.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DUDE! they were brand fucking new with booklets, some girl was working the counter, musta been retarded or something

I'm so bitter haha, fuck.

It's like, Assassins Creed shoulda been 20. Okay? I got fucking 9 dollars for that shit.
Damn, that broad hustled you, lol jk. Did you get cash or trade credit? I mean, unless they have a shitload of A'sC, that doesnt make sense.

You should have took it back instead homie!;)

Tim-damn man, wish you were working in Chicago, lol..

onewhitegold-ha, you dont even want to know what they gave me for madden 06...I think I got 8 bucks for gow, same amount they gave me for sh3 on ps2-
They wouldnt even buy back gta (san andreas), they said it was banned from being sold..

They give you a bunch of discounts if you take credit towards the store, so i ended up giving them like a total of 12 games and getting 2 brand new games in return (one of them being mkvsdc).
if you have the patientance, craigs list is the way to go...

Damn, that broad hustled you, lol jk. Did you get cash or trade credit? I mean, unless they have a shitload of A'sC, that doesnt make sense.

You should have took it back instead homie!;)
I just called the store and asked wtf was going on with that

as usual I got the excuse response

"Assassins Creed is an old title, and it all has to do with supply and demand. It's all preset in our computers sir, blah blah blah who gives a shit"

I traded for credit, I bought the orange box. I'm too far from home to take it back, and I totally felt ripped, and not down to ever use the gamestop trade in system ever again.

Unless i'm broke as shit, and MK vs DCU is coming out soon =/

Tim Static

Adminerator
I just called the store and asked wtf was going on with that

as usual I got the excuse response

"Assassins Creed is an old title, and it all has to do with supply and demand. It's all preset in our computers sir, blah blah blah who gives a shit"

I traded for credit, I bought the orange box. I'm too far from home to take it back, and I totally felt ripped, and not down to ever use the gamestop trade in system ever again.

Unless i'm broke as shit, and MK vs DCU is coming out soon =/
Wow, $9 in trade for that title is bullshit. The only thing I ever use Gamestop is for new titles. I'll trade in my stuff at my friends indie store, and buy used there. Besides, he has a disc cleaner that can even buff out scratches ;)